CSNbbs
Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) (/thread-711076.html)

Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - hollywoodtigerhound - 11-05-2014 10:13 AM

Unfortunately couldn't make the game that night in L.A. due to ughhh blahhh circumstances, however I just thought you guys should know that the respect of the Memphis program through talks I've had with UCLA fans and friends is on the up and up due to the execution of our team that wonderful night. What a hell of a game! They were afraid at the end...BIG TIME......from my feedback.

Sorry I couldn't meet some of you tigers that night, but Nelly and I hope to meet you soon (It's our
Anniversary)!

GO TIGERS GO! WIN....JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - Gray Avenger - 11-05-2014 10:37 AM

Ok. Note how the tiger is much closer to being "vegas gold" than orange, especially Pouncer's idiotic neon orange. I would like to kick the lah-de-dah sissy-boy's ass who designed that thing.

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - hollywoodtigerhound - 11-05-2014 10:52 AM

(11-05-2014 10:37 AM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  Ok. Note how the tiger is much closer to being "vegas gold" than orange, especially Pouncer's idiotic neon orange. I would like to kick the lah-de-dah sissy-boy's ass who designed that thing.

that's deep, Gray...love the passion but what is the the aim? GTG

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - MemTiger90 - 11-05-2014 11:46 AM

(11-05-2014 10:37 AM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  Ok. Note how the tiger is much closer to being "vegas gold" than orange, especially Pouncer's idiotic neon orange. I would like to kick the lah-de-dah sissy-boy's ass who designed that thing.

LSU's mascot designer seemed to get it right

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - tigergeorge55 - 11-05-2014 12:01 PM

(11-05-2014 11:46 AM)MemTiger90 Wrote:  

LSU's mascot designer seemed to get it right

GA at the time we must have been too broke to hire him. So he went to LSU like all the other recruits did.
03-lmfao

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - 3601 - 11-05-2014 03:08 PM

GA is going to love this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_tiger

http://jamie-uzu-brock.hubpages.com/hub/rainbowtigers

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - TripleA - 11-05-2014 04:22 PM

Nah, that Tiger is not the correct shade of blue or gray.

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - JerryJeff - 11-05-2014 04:44 PM

I'm speechless. Do actual tigers have a brand standard?

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - BinghamptonNed - 11-05-2014 08:46 PM

O.p. makes a positive post about the football team and one poster takes another shot at our program.. sad

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - Tiger-n-Bear - 11-05-2014 09:55 PM

(11-05-2014 10:13 AM)hollywoodtigerhound Wrote:  Unfortunately couldn't make the game that night in L.A. due to ughhh blahhh circumstances, however I just thought you guys should know that the respect of the Memphis program through talks I've had with UCLA fans and friends is on the up and up due to the execution of our team that wonderful night. What a hell of a game! They were afraid at the end...BIG TIME......from my feedback.

Sorry I couldn't meet some of you tigers that night, but Nelly and I hope to meet you soon (It's our
Anniversary)!

Fantastic post! A good bud from my band days lives in your neck of the world. Hope you make it back for a game, or maybe the bowl game. GTG!

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - hollywoodtigerhound - 11-06-2014 07:57 AM

(11-05-2014 09:55 PM)Tiger-n-Bear Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 10:13 AM)hollywoodtigerhound Wrote:  Unfortunately couldn't make the game that night in L.A. due to ughhh blahhh circumstances, however I just thought you guys should know that the respect of the Memphis program through talks I've had with UCLA fans and friends is on the up and up due to the execution of our team that wonderful night. What a hell of a game! They were afraid at the end...BIG TIME......from my feedback.

Anniversary)!

Fantastic post! A good bud from my band days lives in your neck of the world. Hope you make it back for a game, or maybe the bowl game. GTG!

Hope to mate, already looking at flight pricing. Thanks for the complement!!! GTG!

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - hollywoodtigerhound - 11-06-2014 08:10 AM

(11-05-2014 04:22 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Nah, that Tiger is not the correct shade of blue or gray.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSziO90Vg9pOw20wAbmS4I...RqsdqLJxRg]

RE: Ehhh....hey dewds (football thread) - bluebacker - 11-06-2014 10:57 AM

If you were the head of the PGA you would be forced to resign, lol.

The PC crowd disgusts me as generally they are simply looking for ways to advance their own agenda while pocketing a chunk of change.