CSNbbs
Congrats Noles - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Congrats Noles (/thread-710337.html)

Congrats Noles - rednblackattack - 10-31-2014 05:11 AM

A little late, but props to you guys. Best team we have played in a while. Winston proving why he is the best QB in the country. He does nothing but win. When FSU got that score right before the half I was thinking "Uh Oh." I am glad we showed fight when we ot down in the 3rd Qtr.

This is why I love the ACC. Games like FSU, Miami, Clemson, etc are fun even though we have been on the short end of a couple. I am hoping we can finish 3-0 to end the season and land in a great bowl game. best of luck the rest of the way. FSU is the real #1 until otherwise.

RE: Congrats Noles - Maize - 10-31-2014 06:59 AM

Good Game...see it as a measuring stick on what UofL needs to do to win...you only get better by playing the best.

RE: Congrats Noles - EvilVodka - 10-31-2014 08:10 AM

Great game cardinals...you guys make the ACC a better conference. Fun football to watch

RE: Congrats Noles - CardinalJim - 10-31-2014 09:06 AM

Yes congrats FSU!
Great fans great game.
Yesterday was a blast even if we did lose.
CJ

RE: Congrats Noles - nole - 10-31-2014 09:43 AM

Great game Louisville.

You are an asset to the ACC.

Great team, great fans, great admin, great facility, great commitment to football.

Thank you.

RE: Congrats Noles - CardFan1 - 10-31-2014 10:07 AM

Great game, suspense throughout, You just knew it was going to be a dogfight to the end. Thank You ACC for Great knowledgeable fans and schools to be a part of. The future looks bright. Go Win Out FSU , Repeat !

RE: Congrats Noles - TexanMark - 10-31-2014 11:40 AM

BTW, thanks to Lousville

Great atmosphere, lovely coeds and a full house.

RE: Congrats Noles - HRFlossY - 10-31-2014 02:28 PM

You guys know we LOVE being here and playing teams like yourselves make our conference Tops. I Love being associated with every school we are now, the ACC has always been our DREAM!!03-cloud9
FLossY Out...04-wine

RE: Congrats Noles - Wilkie01 - 11-01-2014 08:00 AM

First, congrats to FSU. Second, thanks to the ACC for adding us. 04-cheers