CSNbbs
Gold Jerseys? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Gold Jerseys? (/thread-709536.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gold Jerseys? - jubbasubba - 10-25-2014 12:00 PM

Whats the consensus?

RE: Gold Jerseys? - thegeneral - 10-25-2014 12:01 PM

Drew says gold jerseys, brown pants and numbers.

Can't wait to see a photo.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - westernwilly - 10-25-2014 12:03 PM

What helmet?

RE: Gold Jerseys? - jubbasubba - 10-25-2014 12:28 PM

brown helmet with gold bronco

RE: Gold Jerseys? - jubbasubba - 10-25-2014 12:28 PM

i don't like them.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - JPWMU - 10-25-2014 12:37 PM

Awesome! Could do without the white stripe on the pants.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - SilentStryk09 - 10-25-2014 12:39 PM

Gold jersey, brown stripe across the shoulders filled with oars.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - Liam9903 - 10-25-2014 12:44 PM

(10-25-2014 12:37 PM)JPWMU Wrote:  Awesome! Could do without the white stripe on the pants.

I agree. I like it when the accents on the uniform line up and the less stripes and piping the better.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - DesertBronco - 10-25-2014 01:08 PM

Ehhhhh.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - Stampede your face!! - 10-25-2014 02:58 PM

It really doesn't matter. The fact that they are changing them all the time, and rolling out new ones on a big game like homecoming is for the players and recruits anyways. They aren't all going to be winners, though I actually kind of like these.

I've seen more than a few times that WMU is becoming the "Oregon of the MAC" with all the changes. This would be a good thing. It sells.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - MileHighBronco - 10-25-2014 03:14 PM

(10-25-2014 02:58 PM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  It really doesn't matter. The fact that they are changing them all the time, and rolling out new ones on a big game like homecoming is for the players and recruits anyways. They aren't all going to be winners, though I actually kind of like these.

I've seen more than a few times that WMU is becoming the "Oregon of the MAC" with all the changes. This would be a good thing. It sells.

But we don't have a sportswear maven as a booster. How much $$ are we spending on this?

RE: Gold Jerseys? - Stampede your face!! - 10-25-2014 03:22 PM

(10-25-2014 03:14 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  
(10-25-2014 02:58 PM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  It really doesn't matter. The fact that they are changing them all the time, and rolling out new ones on a big game like homecoming is for the players and recruits anyways. They aren't all going to be winners, though I actually kind of like these.

But we don't have a sportswear maven as a booster. How much $$ are we spending on this?

If they are spending it, they likely have it.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - Ubish - 10-25-2014 03:22 PM

also we don't seem to be SELLING any of these. Why not offer limited numbers of each special jersey to fans. I guarantee they'd sell

RE: Gold Jerseys? - ChuckNorris - 10-25-2014 03:26 PM

(10-25-2014 03:22 PM)Ubish Wrote:  also we don't seem to be SELLING any of these. Why not offer limited numbers of each special jersey to fans. I guarantee they'd sell

I really like the ones we are wearing today. That's never been an easy color combination but these are sharp.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - texasbronco1 - 10-25-2014 04:28 PM

I got nothing. I must not be gay enough to make any sensible comment about clothing.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - MileHighBronco - 10-25-2014 04:39 PM

Frankly, I don't give a rip what they wear. They can wear clown suits for all I care as long as they are winning, but it might be hard to run and cut with those big shoes. So far, they are winning.

The clothing is bling for the players.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - ghost bronco - 10-25-2014 04:48 PM

I love how nit picky and anti new anything people never make the connection between those things and massive recruiting success

RE: Gold Jerseys? - MileHighBronco - 10-25-2014 04:54 PM

What is your issue?

Some people like the uniforms, some don't and some don't really care.

Anybody who has been around the block knows that young people are so shallow that it really matters to them that they look cool. Always been that way. First it was shoes - Billy "white shoes" Johnson wore white lowtops and the revolution began.

If the uniform combinations really make recruiting that much better, great. I have a suspicion that it is PJ that is the difference, though. WMU is hardly the only school (even in the MAC) with multiple uniform combinations/looks. Are ours better/look sweeter? That's subjective, an opinion. Don't know and don't care.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - ghost bronco - 10-25-2014 04:57 PM

Why the hostility? Shallow? Lol. Recruits like them. We get recruits. Don't overthink it.

RE: Gold Jerseys? - DesertBronco - 10-25-2014 04:59 PM

(10-25-2014 04:54 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  What is your issue?

Some people like the uniforms, some don't and some don't really care.

Anybody who has been around the block knows that young people are so shallow that it really matters to them that they look cool. Always been that way. First it was shoes - Billy "white shoes" Johnson wore white lowtops and the revolution began.

If the uniform combinations really make recruiting that much better, great. I have a suspicion that it is PJ that is the difference, though. WMU is hardly the only school (even in the MAC) with multiple uniform combinations/looks. Are ours better/look sweeter? That's subjective, an opinion. Don't know and don't care.

I'm thinking you're going to draw a post from this guy unless you're 100% in and being a company guy. No opinion of your own is tolerated.