CSNbbs
In the paper today - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: In the paper today (/thread-709127.html)

In the paper today - RBL - 10-22-2014 10:09 AM

The baseball stink is coming up again. Ex assistant coach Cole Gordon filed a lawsuit Monday claiming that school athletic officials force him to resign during the season after he complained of sexual harassment and emotional and physical abuse by the former head coach.

Defendants are former head coach Scott Norwood, Gary Hogan, Rich Turner, George Lee, Chris Peterson, UALR, and the University of Arkansas System

RE: In the paper today - PTJR - 10-22-2014 02:22 PM

(10-22-2014 10:09 AM)RBL Wrote:  The baseball stink is coming up again. Ex assistant coach Cole Gordon filed a lawsuit Monday claiming that school athletic officials force him to resign during the season after he complained of sexual harassment and emotional and physical abuse by the former head coach.

Defendants are former head coach Scott Norwood, Gary Hogan, Rich Turner, George Lee, Chris Peterson, UALR, and the University of Arkansas System

With Peterson, the head bully himself running the response team, these allegations are very believable!

RE: In the paper today - outsideualr - 10-23-2014 03:38 PM

As someone posted, it might be wise for all athletic practices to be open to at least season ticket holders. That could cut down on coaches and/or players doing things they shouldn't.

In the paper today - insideualr - 10-23-2014 09:33 PM

So, is he saying the fired baseball coach was ,making advances on him to have sex?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RE: In the paper today - PTJR - 10-23-2014 09:53 PM

(10-23-2014 09:33 PM)insideualr Wrote:  So, is he saying the fired baseball coach was ,making advances on him to have sex?

I doubt it, but the details will come out in the trial or before. One thing I know for sure, the media has very little understanding of legal pleadings.

RE: In the paper today - LRTrojan - 10-24-2014 01:53 PM

(10-23-2014 09:33 PM)insideualr Wrote:  So, is he saying the fired baseball coach was ,making advances on him to have sex?

I didn't read it that way. I understood it to say that the assistant was accusing Norwood of making sexual remarks to his players about their girl friends. I don't think it had anything to do with anyone making sexual advances about having sex.

In the paper today - insideualr - 10-24-2014 10:24 PM

Thats good because that was going to be weird