CSNbbs
Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley (/thread-707529.html)

Pages: 1 2

Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Wedge - 10-11-2014 02:53 AM

... but you already knew Winston was going to get into more doo-doo before the season was over, didn't you?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2014/10/10/jameis-winston-todd-gurley-linked-to-same-authenticator/17053107/

Quote:The original number was J65980 and continued 113 times all authenticated in order by the same business.

You can see more screenshots of the authentication records here, but it's certainly beyond the point of coincidence.

Who knows if Winston was paid by the business? But Florida State definitely has some questions to answer.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - bitcruncher - 10-12-2014 12:34 PM

Surprise, surprise.
[Image: 4817669_l4.jpg]

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - USAFMEDIC - 10-12-2014 12:39 PM

(10-12-2014 12:34 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  Surprise, surprise.
[Image: 4817669_l4.jpg]

03-lmfao Nice pic Bit!

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - hawghiggs - 10-12-2014 07:00 PM

Jameis Winston is an all time dumb***.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Kaplony - 10-12-2014 07:05 PM

Winston is the personification of the phrase "Million dollar body and a ten cent head."

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - TrojanCampaign - 10-12-2014 07:17 PM

I cannot even comprehend how one can be this stupid. I know most of it is getting a big head but just wow.

He has free college, girls are probably throwing themselves at him, he knows he will be a multimillionaire in a year, and will get to do something he enjoys to do as a career.

But he is stealing crab legs, walking around saying ignorant garbage, and doing everything he can to ruin his life. I mean even if you have the impulses to do this stupid stuff just wait until you finish the season and sign that contract. Seriously, if I was his coach I would make him and his roommates go to bed at 9:00pm every single night and hang out with only his teammates or get kicked of the team.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - CardFan1 - 10-13-2014 05:13 AM

When You have the entire College Football World watching Your every move...............................Boing, Bang, Boom !

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Big Frog II - 10-13-2014 09:02 AM

How is this guy still playing?

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - jaredf29 - 10-13-2014 09:17 AM

Doesn't matter cause Teflon Jameis will continue playing and FSU will look the other way.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - HeartOfDixie - 10-13-2014 10:38 AM

Well folks! I'm sure there will be a full investigating and FSU is prepared to hand out appropriate punishment, in February.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - bitcruncher - 10-13-2014 08:04 PM

(10-13-2014 10:38 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Well folks! I'm sure there will be a full investigating and FSU is prepared to hand out appropriate punishment, in February.
That sounds about right. It will be just in time for him to drop out - or get kicked out - of school and declare for the draft.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - USAFMEDIC - 10-13-2014 08:59 PM

This one will do it for the NCAA. This is now an eligibility issue. They would have to forfeit everything if he plays and is found guilty. Ask USC...

Addendum: Tonight the analysts seem to be stating that this included over 900 items including 200 jerseys. They said also that this will be hard to prove as far as compensation goes unless someone from the company goes on the record and shows a receipt or cashed check. Nobody signs 900 items for their own health and well-being. Well, except for their financial well-being...

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Wedge - 10-14-2014 05:02 AM

(10-13-2014 08:59 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  This one will do it for the NCAA. This is now an eligibility issue. They would have to forfeit everything if he plays and is found guilty. Ask USC...

Addendum: Tonight the analysts seem to be stating that this included over 900 items including 200 jerseys. They said also that this will be hard to prove as far as compensation goes unless someone from the company goes on the record and shows a receipt or cashed check. Nobody signs 900 items for their own health and well-being. Well, except for their financial well-being...

He did it for crab legs!

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - vandiver49 - 10-14-2014 07:35 AM

I like how Winston is still eligible to play but Gurley is suspended indefinitely. I think the outcome of this weekend's ND/FSU will determine Jameis' fate. If he losses the university will suspend him or he'll drop out.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - LSUtah - 10-14-2014 09:17 AM

It would be ironic if this is the act that brings Winston down....it's like Al Capone finally going to federal prison for tax evasion.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Wedge - 10-14-2014 10:10 AM

(10-14-2014 07:35 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  I like how Winston is still eligible to play but Gurley is suspended indefinitely. I think the outcome of this weekend's ND/FSU will determine Jameis' fate. If he losses the university will suspend him or he'll drop out.

Winston is eligible to play because FSU is taking the same position that TAMU did with Manziel -- no violation unless there is proof that Winston was paid.

Someone speculated last week that Winston might drop out of school before the disciplinary hearing that FSU is going to schedule. FSU only has authority to hold that hearing if he is a current student.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - quo vadis - 10-14-2014 10:22 AM

(10-14-2014 10:10 AM)Wedge Wrote:  
(10-14-2014 07:35 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  I like how Winston is still eligible to play but Gurley is suspended indefinitely. I think the outcome of this weekend's ND/FSU will determine Jameis' fate. If he losses the university will suspend him or he'll drop out.

Winston is eligible to play because FSU is taking the same position that TAMU did with Manziel -- no violation unless there is proof that Winston was paid.

We know one thing for sure by now: FSU will always take the position that is most favorable for Winston playing. 07-coffee3

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - Frank the Tank - 10-14-2014 10:28 AM

(10-13-2014 08:59 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  This one will do it for the NCAA. This is now an eligibility issue. They would have to forfeit everything if he plays and is found guilty. Ask USC...

Frankly, I hope it goes in the other direction, where this will do further damage to the NCAA itself for their hypocritical anticompetitive rules regarding money. Every person should be able to sell his or her own signature if it has value, regardless of whether he or she is a collegiate athlete. Let the free market reign.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - USAFMEDIC - 10-14-2014 11:31 AM

(10-14-2014 05:02 AM)Wedge Wrote:  

He did it for crab legs!

03-lmfao He probably gave the Publix Supermarkets manager one of the jerseys to get the charges dropped.

RE: Jameis Winston linked to same memorabilia authenticator as Gurley - dbackjon - 10-14-2014 05:01 PM

(10-14-2014 10:28 AM)Frank the Tank Wrote:  

Frankly, I hope it goes in the other direction, where this will do further damage to the NCAA itself for their hypocritical anticompetitive rules regarding money. Every person should be able to sell his or her own signature if it has value, regardless of whether he or she is a collegiate athlete. Let the free market reign.

So you'd be ok with Alabama boosters "buying" signatures for $100K each?

Promising recruits that they will be signed hats for $250K if they sign with their school?