CSNbbs
Dumb Question... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dumb Question... (/thread-705813.html)

Dumb Question... - HeartOfDixie - 09-30-2014 12:24 PM

Does this mean that call out threads will be addressed?

Little on here bothers me, name calling etc included, but for some reason calling people out with their own thread struck me as low.

RE: Dumb Question... - BleedsHuskieRed - 09-30-2014 12:25 PM

Yea, that will go to the other room. Seems silly anyways.

RE: Dumb Question... - mlb - 09-30-2014 12:26 PM

Addressed and unapproved as needed.

RE: Dumb Question... - Fo Shizzle - 09-30-2014 07:09 PM

Too many fcking rules for me. Im destined to bolt any day.

RE: Dumb Question... - mlb - 10-01-2014 10:02 AM

(09-30-2014 07:09 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Too many fcking rules for me. Im destined to bolt any day.

If that is the case it is too bad... you are a great poster. That being said, too many great posters have already left this board due to the old style. A couple of them came back today.

RE: Dumb Question... - HeartOfDixie - 10-01-2014 10:05 AM

The Spin Room does seem like it is a bit slower now.

RE: Dumb Question... - mlb - 10-01-2014 10:09 AM

The spin room has always been cyclical.

The whole point of the change is the fact that many of the best posters on this site refused to come here because of the daily personal attacks. The moderation is more or less just a change to get rid of those attacks and keep this place as a "friendly" debate. That is the entire point.

Also, I believe I've seen 1 total "censored" post since the change and it was a personal attack in the ebola thread. Nothing else has been moderated, including the handful of people whom are doing all the complaining about the new moderators and the changes.

RE: Dumb Question... - Fitbud - 10-01-2014 07:16 PM

I'm glad for the change. Although I never complained to the mods and never retaliated, I was personally attacked on a regular basis. Even my ability to do my job was attacked daily.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App