CSNbbs
How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? (/thread-704946.html)

How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - Charm City Bronco - 09-24-2014 12:11 PM

Myself, I'm catching up on a lot of threads I didn't have time to read because DB's verbal diarrhea was jacking up post counts. I'm discovering that when you sift through his BS, there are a lot of thoughtful discussions taking place her between knowledgeable posters.

How are the rest of you enjoying his banishment?

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - MajorHoople - 09-24-2014 12:14 PM

Still without him most of the posts are about DB, and I'm not even including ones by Low T Boy and Casper because they are ignore'd.

Even in absentia DB is in your heads.

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - ColinApocalypse - 09-24-2014 12:19 PM

I'm enjoying how even when he's gone, everyone is still talking about him.

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - ChuckNorris - 09-24-2014 12:30 PM

So hoople has had me on ignore for a while but keeps mentioning that he has me on ignore. I am happy to be on his ignore list, but could do without all of the shout-outs. Its starting to creep me out. Please let me go..........

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - brovol - 09-24-2014 12:53 PM

(09-24-2014 12:11 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  Myself, I'm catching up on a lot of threads I didn't have time to read because DB's verbal diarrhea was jacking up post counts. I'm discovering that when you sift through his BS, there are a lot of thoughtful discussions taking place her between knowledgeable posters.

How are the rest of you enjoying his banishment?

What I question is, in light of the fact that the consensus primary complaint of most members here was that the urination contests got in the way of actual good dialog about WMU athletics, why do you need to start another mindless fire here? What is up with you?

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - brovol - 09-24-2014 12:54 PM

Pot calling the Kettle black

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - toddjnsn - 09-24-2014 01:26 PM

Wait, what did DB post that gave him a 1-week banishment? Or was it just general stuff in general that caused a protest?

Not to say I'm in any shock & awe about it in general given his demeanor, but I'm curious (and also so I don't trip over any 'lines' that may be there)!

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - Charm City Bronco - 09-24-2014 02:32 PM

(09-24-2014 12:53 PM)brovol Wrote:  What I question is, in light of the fact that the consensus primary complaint of most members here was that the urination contests got in the way of actual good dialog about WMU athletics, why do you need to start another mindless fire here? What is up with you?

Still reeling from the a55 kicking I gave you in the other thread?

RE: How are you enjoying DesertBronco's week-long banishment? - brovol - 09-24-2014 02:36 PM

(09-24-2014 02:32 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  
(09-24-2014 12:53 PM)brovol Wrote:  What I question is, in light of the fact that the consensus primary complaint of most members here was that the urination contests got in the way of actual good dialog about WMU athletics, why do you need to start another mindless fire here? What is up with you?

Still reeling from the a55 kicking I gave you in the other thread?

Yes; in the same way Notre Dame is reeling from the a55 kicking Michigan gave them a couple weeks ago. LOL. You are too much Charm!

We should do a poll to see who got the a55 kicking. LOL LOL LOL LOL