CSNbbs
Hey UCONN fans - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Hey UCONN fans (/thread-704263.html)

Hey UCONN fans - DiamondKnight - 09-19-2014 10:51 PM

Why did your coach wait until the last two minutes of the game to try a forward pass? Did he not know its legal because it seemed to me that when they threw the ball they did pretty well. I would be pissed if I were a UCONN fan at this point, I would be calling for that coaches job.

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Stookey57 - 09-20-2014 11:01 AM

We didn't have a backup quarterback. Do you know the announcers were saying they didn't want the quarterback to get killed. Just bad coaching overall.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Stookey57 - 09-20-2014 11:02 AM

I'm very disappointed if you can't run the ball you throw a short outs to compensate for not being able to run the ball this didn't occur I didn't see desperation to win that's what upsets me

RE: Hey UCONN fans - DefCONNOne - 09-20-2014 11:04 AM

(09-19-2014 10:51 PM)DiamondKnight Wrote:  Why did your coach wait until the last two minutes of the game to try a forward pass? Did he not know its legal because it seemed to me that when they threw the ball they did pretty well. I would be pissed if I were a UCONN fan at this point, I would be calling for that coaches job.

So you, if you were a UCONN fan, would want the FIRST year coach to get fired 4 games into his FIRST year?

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Knightsweat - 09-20-2014 11:14 AM

(09-20-2014 11:04 AM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 10:51 PM)DiamondKnight Wrote:  Why did your coach wait until the last two minutes of the game to try a forward pass? Did he not know its legal because it seemed to me that when they threw the ball they did pretty well. I would be pissed if I were a UCONN fan at this point, I would be calling for that coaches job.

So you, if you were a UCONN fan, would want the FIRST year coach to get fired 4 games into his FIRST year?

Yeah, that makes sense, right? 01-wingedeagle

RE: Hey UCONN fans - DefCONNOne - 09-20-2014 12:06 PM

(09-20-2014 11:14 AM)Knightsweat Wrote:  

Yeah, that makes sense, right? 01-wingedeagle

Totally. 03-lmfao

RE: Hey UCONN fans - mike012779 - 09-20-2014 12:45 PM

Obviously can't fire him but I would think there should be some goals to shoot for. I certainly hope the AD calls him and and says coach what are we trying to accomplish here... what are the goals for the year. Can whitmer not throw the ball in your opinion? if not why bother to have him there. If the OL sucks so bad you are scared to pass.. why not shotgun or some roll outs. The quarterback is in his 20s.... not his 50s. His knees should handle a roll out or some movement to keep things open back there. LOL try out a running back if he can throw 5 yards down the field and can run to keep plays open he can't do any worse then what we have now! Just seemed like there was no point to what they were trying to do. Other then run run run punt....

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Rabbit_in_Red - 09-20-2014 02:06 PM

I say with absolute sincerity and not to troll: UConn looked better prepared under Old Man Paul than they have in their games under Diaco.

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Bear - 09-20-2014 03:18 PM

UCONN's last minute drive was a great attempt.

They tried pass-style plays earlier, but USF defense adjusted quickly (forcing a fumble).

RE: Hey UCONN fans - Stooky57 - 09-20-2014 03:28 PM

people hire an fire constantly, you like to stir up trouble what I'm saying is UConn was not in a position to hire a trainee for a head coach because PP fuched up everything . mark whipple a proven head coach at new haven and umass was my choice.....

Hey UCONN fans - UConn-SMU - 09-20-2014 03:32 PM

You are naive.

RE: Hey UCONN fans - DefCONNOne - 09-20-2014 03:59 PM

(09-20-2014 03:28 PM)Stooky57 Wrote:  

people hire an fire constantly, you like to stir up trouble what I'm saying is UConn was not in a position to hire a trainee for a head coach because PP fuched up everything . mark whipple a proven head coach at new haven and umass was my choice.....

You're responding to something I posted in another thread. Unless your alias is diamondknight.