CSNbbs
Marlin Mack - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Marlin Mack (/thread-702098.html)

Marlin Mack - DiamondKnight - 09-07-2014 06:43 AM

I watched this kid play the entire game and he is a stud. He is very strong for a true freshman and to think he has only played two games is impressive. I think USF is going to run right through NCSU. NCSU gave up nearly 200 yards rushing to ODU and over 250 yards to Georgia Southern.

My bet is Mack will put up 150 against a much weaker run defense in NCSU. He is a very explosive running and USF got a good one.

RE: Marlin Mack - Cubanbull - 09-07-2014 08:08 AM

He is going to be good my concern is the OLine didn't do much yesterday to help him or the QB

RE: Marlin Mack - mac6115cd - 09-07-2014 08:47 AM

But from what I saw yesterday, Taggert has the Bulls headed in the right direction.

RE: Marlin Mack - DiamondKnight - 09-07-2014 09:02 AM

(09-07-2014 08:08 AM)Cubanbull Wrote:  He is going to be good my concern is the OLine didn't do much yesterday to help him or the QB

That is what is so impressive to me, the guy can fit through a small hole and come out with great balance. He is strong, has good vision and he is only in his second game. Maryland may not be that good of a team but their Dline is tough and Mack hardly went down on the first hit. He is a keeper.