CSNbbs
If you need tickets to any home game... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: If you need tickets to any home game... (/thread-701348.html)

If you need tickets to any home game... - MidnightBlueGold - 09-02-2014 06:01 PM

Go to YarkRocketTickets.com. They are giving away 500 free tickets to each home game, limit 6 per game. Yark is sponsoring a promotion section, and this is what they are doing. I remembered Kevin Mullan mentioned YarkRocketTickets.com during 1 of the in game promotions, so I checked it out.

I'm sure you'll probably end up getting sales calls and emails since you need to provide your phone # and email address.

Here's what the website says:

Quote:To prevent the illegal resale of tickets, you will be issued a voucher from Yark Automotive Group to pick-up tickets at Will Call at the Savage Hall Box Office. You must show and register your ID with the box office.

Tickets sold or redistributed illegally will be turned in to local authorities.

Yark FIAT vouchers are limited at 500 per game and are first come, first served and include entrance to the game.

Parking is not included. Vouchers are processed daily (Mon-Fri) and are available for pick up at the Yark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Sales building on Central Avenue during normal business hours on the day after your request was made.

Only 6 tickets maximum, per game, per ID.

Please only reserve the tickets that you can use so that others may have tickets to enjoy the game.

We want to PACK the stands!

RE: If you need tickets to any home game... - owen - 09-02-2014 11:03 PM

I like this promotion.
Good for everyone all around

RE: If you need tickets to any home game... - Toledo Football 1st - 09-02-2014 11:41 PM

They announced that Huntington Bank is doing something similar: INFO

RE: If you need tickets to any home game... - PTLROCK - 09-03-2014 05:04 PM

Great support. Build the experience and tradition. UT is doing a lot right. Greek section in end zone, etc... The stadium seemed pretty full last week. The fan plan tickets are a great idea.