CSNbbs
2014-15 Men's BB schedule - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Inactive Areas (/forum-770.html)
+--- Forum: MVCbbs (/forum-606.html)
+---- Forum: MVC Team Talk (/forum-608.html)
+----- Forum: Belmont (/forum-324.html)
+----- Thread: 2014-15 Men's BB schedule (/thread-700033.html)

2014-15 Men's BB schedule - BluBare - 08-26-2014 12:33 PM

All the prior mentions of teams on the schedule are in fact accurate. Of note, no pre-conference tournament for the first time in a while, no "play for pay games" unless maybe VCU qualifies but I don't know for sure. I guess knocking off UNC can hurt your future scheduling?

We do have more home games pre conference which is a big plus. Good quality mid major teams are the theme both at home and on the road. Denver , Evansville and Wright st are good home games. Hopefully we'll play Denver a bit better this time around.

Home: Trevecca, Lipscomb, Denver, Evansville, MTSU, Wright st.

Away: Wright St. Lipscomb, WKU, Ohio, VCU, Fairfield, Butler

Interesting that they have scheduled the OVC West teams first in the conf season. Then play the East all together.

RE: 2014-15 Men's BB schedule - Bruin2002 - 08-27-2014 05:16 PM

You're probably right about beating UNC making it hard to schedule a major team. We beat Stanford the year before that, so that couldn't help either. I'm a little disappointed that we don't have a game against a major school.

I like the solid mid majors we lined up. If it pans out right, our RPI should be decent going into the conference games. I like that we end up with 3 of 4 at home to finish the season.