CSNbbs
James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. (/thread-699880.html)

Pages: 1 2

James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - smn1256 - 08-25-2014 02:54 PM

Read the comments after the article.

Quote:Confirming Infowars’ analysis on Thursday, British forensic experts have concluded that the ISIS beheading video involving James Foley was in all likelihood staged using “camera trickery and slick post-production techniques.”

An international forensic science company which does work for police forces across Britain found that, “James Foley’s execution may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera,” reports the Telegraph.

The experts noted that despite Foley’s executioner appearing to draw a knife across the neck area at least six times, no blood is seen. The video itself does not show the actual beheading, merely a still image which purports to show Foley’s decapitated head resting on his body.

“Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, remarked that ISIS has greatly improved their video production over the last few years,” reports the Inquisitr. “Techniques to fake a beheading would not be difficult for them to manage, and the video doesn’t exactly leave their failures on the hidden: Despite six slashing motion to James’ neck, no blood can be seen in the video; Foley’s reaction seems to be very disconnected with what is actually occurring, the analysts said.”

This point was also covered in our analysis which emphasized how calm and collected Foley appeared to be as he read out his statement, a demeanor completely contradictory to the notion that he was about to be brutally executed.

The experts also concluded that a blip in the footage suggests Foley misread one of his lines from the script and had to re-film the sequence.

The obvious question that arises out of this is why ISIS militants, who have quickly developed a global reputation for their barbarity and carelessness for human life, would not simply have beheaded Foley on camera without the need to stage the event.

The only logical conclusion, whether Foley was later killed or not, is that the video was not produced or released by actual ISIS militants but by western intelligence agencies to be used as a casus belli to expand military expansion in the middle east.

For years we have exhaustively documented how so-called Al-Qaeda, Bin Laden and other terrorist propaganda videos were in fact produced by companies working on behalf of the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency.

It has also emerged that the identity of the individual seen staging the murder, one Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, is a former rapper from a wealthy family who left London to fight in Syria. Bary fits the profile of an informant for British security services.

The beheading video has been used as a poster child to push for a renewed U.S. military strike on Syria, a prospect that was derailed last year after it emerged that a supposed chemical weapons attack which was blamed on the Assad government had in all likelihood been carried out by western-backed rebels.

U.S. officials have cited the “new context” for confronting ISIS that was spurred by the release of the Foley beheading video, with Washington signaling its intention on Saturday to prepare a new military assault on Syria.

In our analysis, we pointed out several other factors that clearly suggested the James Foley video was not what it purported to be, including the absence of other militants who normally appear in beheading videos, the lack of references to the Koran and no chants of “Allahu Akbar” as the execution is taking place.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/experts-james-foley-beheading-video-likely-fake.html

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - LSU04_08 - 08-25-2014 03:14 PM

Hmph, so now it's a staged act to make us go to war again. I say we wipe the bastards out and move along.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - oklalittledixie - 08-25-2014 03:23 PM

I've been suspecting the same thing. I am not saying this article is factual, but the whole thing appears fishy.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - olliebaba - 08-25-2014 03:28 PM

The bread is in the pudding. (Is that cliche right?) LOL

If the beheading is staged then show us Foley in the flesh.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - smn1256 - 08-25-2014 03:38 PM

If some Muzzie sympathizer wanted to prevent us from going after the British Muzzie terrorist, then the best thing to do would be to try to convince us he still has Foley. This was probably Obama's idea.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - gdunn - 08-25-2014 03:44 PM

I didn't watch this one.. I remember one of the first ones when I was in college and I just can't watch it again..

That being said, I heard a talking head say it looked weird because of the amount of blood.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - oklalittledixie - 08-25-2014 03:45 PM

(08-25-2014 03:44 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I didn't watch this one.. I remember one of the first ones when I was in college and I just can't watch it again..

That being said, I heard a talking head say it looked weird because of the amount of blood.

It doesn't even show the beheading. It just shows what is supposed to be the aftermath.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - gdunn - 08-25-2014 03:48 PM

(08-25-2014 03:45 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 03:44 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I didn't watch this one.. I remember one of the first ones when I was in college and I just can't watch it again..

It doesn't even show the beheading. It just shows what is supposed to be the aftermath.
Ah.. Again.. Never watched it just because that one in college kinda f*cked me up. I could barely watch someone get their heads cut off in movies.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - HeartOfDixie - 08-25-2014 04:43 PM

So, they shot him off camera?

Thank God if that's true. Getting your head cut off like that would have been a lot worse than a gunshot.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - oklalittledixie - 08-25-2014 04:50 PM

(08-25-2014 04:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  So, they shot him off camera?

Thank God if that's true. Getting your head cut off like that would have been a lot worse than a gunshot.

You know there are such things as props.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - ODUChm - 08-25-2014 05:27 PM

(08-25-2014 04:50 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 04:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  So, they shot him off camera?

You know there are such things as props.

I did read somewhere about ISIS acquiring cgi technology abandoned by iraqi soldiers

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - Fo Shizzle - 08-25-2014 07:05 PM

With all this Brit investigation into the killer?...I find it hard to believe. Forgive me for taking anything Alex Jones has to say without at least a dozen bags of salt.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - Ole Blue - 08-25-2014 07:08 PM

I'm not sure why the article is claiming that British intelligence thinks it's fake, because they have been thinking and claiming the opposite - it's not a fake.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - Fo Shizzle - 08-25-2014 07:10 PM

(08-25-2014 07:08 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  I'm not sure why the article is claiming that British intelligence thinks it's fake, because they have been thinking and claiming the opposite - it's not a fake.

The only thing fabrics in this is Alex Jones. He is a fcking joke.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - ClairtonPanther - 08-25-2014 08:08 PM

I need a better link than infowars.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - Fitbud - 08-25-2014 08:12 PM

They are hoping Obama is as stupid as Bush.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - oklalittledixie - 08-25-2014 08:16 PM

(08-25-2014 07:10 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 07:08 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  I'm not sure why the article is claiming that British intelligence thinks it's fake, because they have been thinking and claiming the opposite - it's not a fake.

The only thing fabrics in this is Alex Jones. He is a fcking joke.

Of course, and this administration has been completely transparent and trustworthy.

BTW OWS was real.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - oklalittledixie - 08-25-2014 08:17 PM

(08-25-2014 08:08 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  I need a better link than infowars.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/6-reasons-why-james-foley-beheading-video-could-be-fake-607607

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - ODUChm - 08-25-2014 08:58 PM

(08-25-2014 08:17 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 08:08 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  I need a better link than infowars.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/6-reasons-why-james-foley-beheading-video-could-be-fake-607607

Any article that requires you to take a survey to read isnt one to be taken seriously.

RE: James Foley's beheading was a trick, it was staged, it never happened. - ecumbh1999 - 08-25-2014 09:27 PM

Okay, question, does it really matter if he killed on camera or off????? He was still killed.