CSNbbs
Blue Lot Parking - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Blue Lot Parking (/thread-699513.html)

Blue Lot Parking - TigerGrad02 - 08-22-2014 02:20 PM

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, but did the athletic office market the Blue Lot passes as being different this year over every year previous?

I was under the impression they were going to be the same, and had no clue they were basically removing the main blue lot parking, which is now lot #12, and moving us to what is now lot #14, which was previously the overflow.

I'm not complaining about how much we are paying, and i was honestly shocked that they dropped the price from $85 last year to $65 this year. I would've at least liked to have had the option, or just been given a heads up that it was changing.

RE: Blue Lot Parking - poppaslaw - 08-22-2014 02:47 PM

I dunno. Ask Homefry. He's the Blue Lot expert.

RE: Blue Lot Parking - TigerStrong - 08-22-2014 03:04 PM

Is that code for something?

RE: Blue Lot Parking - Brother Bluto - 08-22-2014 03:10 PM

Robilios

$10

RE: Blue Lot Parking - aardWolf - 08-22-2014 04:16 PM

(08-22-2014 02:20 PM)TigerGrad02 Wrote:  I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, but did the athletic office market the Blue Lot passes as being different this year over every year previous?

I was under the impression they were going to be the same, and had no clue they were basically removing the main blue lot parking, which is now lot #12, and moving us to what is now lot #14, which was previously the overflow.

I'm not complaining about how much we are paying, and i was honestly shocked that they dropped the price from $85 last year to $65 this year. I would've at least liked to have had the option, or just been given a heads up that it was changing.

The fun part is they're charging $65 for six home games. If you just bring cash, you can park in the same lot for $10 per game.

Edit: Actually, I just read that they're charging $15/game for cash this year.

RE: Blue Lot Parking - homefry20 - 08-22-2014 05:57 PM

Bowen has relocated the M-Club there for TG4 and his guys at no charge as long as they are current with their $40 a year dues.

RE: Blue Lot Parking - beanburrito - 08-24-2014 11:59 AM

$85 for parking pass for M Club

RE: Blue Lot Parking - TigerGrad02 - 08-25-2014 12:31 PM

Got the scoop from the ticket office last Friday. The reason why they made lot 14 the default blue lot was because they didn't have a hard number on how many m club passes they would need.