CSNbbs
Batter up - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Batter up (/thread-699089.html)

Pages: 1 2

Batter up - Knightbengal - 08-19-2014 06:45 PM

http://www.lostlettermen.com/article/school-most-deserving-big-5-conference-cincinnati-uconn-ucf-boise-state

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Batter up - OUGwave - 08-19-2014 06:48 PM

This would be perfect for the realignment board, you know.

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 06:49 PM

(08-19-2014 06:45 PM)Knightbengal Wrote:  http://www.lostlettermen.com/article/school-most-deserving-big-5-conference-cincinnati-uconn-ucf-boise-state

Just another opinion piece. When you get your invite, let us know. 07-coffee3

Batter up - Knightbengal - 08-19-2014 06:52 PM

Maybe. If it were real news I probably would put it there. Since it involves four of the schools (three in the American and one proposed member) I thought it fit here.

RE: Batter up - OUGwave - 08-19-2014 07:19 PM

No. It's just going to stir ****.

RE: Batter up - Insane_Baboon - 08-19-2014 08:04 PM

(08-19-2014 06:52 PM)Knightbengal Wrote:  Maybe. If it were real news I probably would put it there. Since it involves four of the schools (three in the American and one proposed member) I thought it fit here.

I see no reason why it shouldn't get posted here. It does mention UCF, Cincy, and UConn after all.

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 08:08 PM

(08-19-2014 08:04 PM)Insane_Baboon Wrote:  
(08-19-2014 06:52 PM)Knightbengal Wrote:  Maybe. If it were real news I probably would put it there. Since it involves four of the schools (three in the American and one proposed member) I thought it fit here.

I see no reason why it shouldn't get posted here. It does mention UCF, Cincy, and UConn after all.

I don't know, maybe because the article is about realignment? Just a hunch here but, maybe an article about realignment should be placed on the Realignment Board. 07-coffee3

Batter up - Knightbengal - 08-19-2014 08:19 PM

Mods shut it down. I guess we are not adult enough to have an article about three of our members here in the AAC forums

RE: Batter up - JHG722 - 08-19-2014 08:21 PM

zzzzzzz

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 08:22 PM

(08-19-2014 08:19 PM)Knightbengal Wrote:  Mods shut it down. I guess we are not adult enough to have an article about three of our members here in the AAC forums

Seriously!!! The article is about REALIGNMENT!!! Man some people are just dense. You placed it here with the title of "Batter up!" inviting attacks and when the true topic of the post is pointed out, you point your finger at others claiming we've done something wrong. What a joke. 03-lmfao

RE: Batter up - ECU_Pirate - 08-19-2014 08:26 PM

(08-19-2014 08:19 PM)Knightbengal Wrote:  Mods shut it down. I guess we are not adult enough to have an article about three of our members here in the AAC forums

I dont have an issue with the article being posted here. I hope after a good year from the Pirates, there would be four schools from the AAC on that list... 04-cheers

Purple4Life

Re: RE: Batter up - Insane_Baboon - 08-19-2014 08:57 PM

(08-19-2014 08:22 PM)USFRamenu Wrote:  

Seriously!!! The article is about REALIGNMENT!!! Man some people are just dense. You placed it here with the title of "Batter up!" inviting attacks and when the true topic of the post is pointed out, you point your finger at others claiming we've done something wrong. What a joke. 03-lmfao
There are threads posted here that have nothing to do with the AAC at all and I haven't seen you complaining in those threads.

I think it has more to do with the fact that USF wasn't mentioned.

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 09:01 PM

(08-19-2014 08:57 PM)Insane_Baboon Wrote:  

There are threads posted here that have nothing to do with the AAC at all and I haven't seen you complaining in those threads.

No. Honestly it has to do with his baiting Title. He invited scrutiny and when he didn't get what he wanted as in pissing and moaning. He agreed to move the thread.

Just for the record, the story is entirely about REALIGNMENT. We do have a REALIGNMENT BOARD. 03-lmfao

Re: RE: Batter up - Insane_Baboon - 08-19-2014 09:21 PM

(08-19-2014 09:01 PM)USFRamenu Wrote:  

No. Honestly it has to do with his baiting Title. He invited scrutiny and when he didn't get what he wanted as in pissing and moaning. He agreed to move the thread.

Just for the record, the story is entirely about REALIGNMENT. We do have a REALIGNMENT BOARD. 03-lmfao
You still haven't addressed my question as to why you're complaining about this thread and none of the off topic threads that get posted here all the time.

Apparently you think Robin Williams' death is more relevant to the AAC than an article mentioning AAC members. You posted in that thread and weren't complaining about it being in the wrong forum.

Ill stick to my original point and say that the only reason you're complaining about this one is because USF wasn't mentioned.

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 09:26 PM

(08-19-2014 09:21 PM)Insane_Baboon Wrote:  
(08-19-2014 09:01 PM)USFRamenu Wrote:  

You still haven't addressed my question as to why you're complaining about this thread and none of the off topic threads that get posted here all the time.

Apparently you think Robin Williams' death is more relevant to the AAC than an article mentioning AAC members. You posted in that thread and weren't complaining about it being in the wrong forum.

Ill stick to my original point and say that the only reason you're complaining about this one is because USF wasn't mentioned.

Ahem let me enbolden the areas you missed. His title was false. The ttle didn't say it was Off Topic. 07-coffee3

RE: Batter up - Knightsweat - 08-19-2014 09:29 PM

Oh FFS, close the thread. The Bulls fan is offended. It's just another "We're gonna get the call" thread anyways. Useless waste of energy.

RE: Batter up - USFRamenu - 08-19-2014 09:32 PM

(08-19-2014 09:29 PM)Knightsweat Wrote:  Oh FFS, close the thread. The Bulls fan is offended. It's just another "We're gonna get the call" thread anyways. Useless waste of energy.

Just like the numerous USF threads that get attacked. Doesn't feel so good now does it. 05-nono

RE: Batter up - Knightsweat - 08-19-2014 09:37 PM

(08-19-2014 09:32 PM)USFRamenu Wrote:  
(08-19-2014 09:29 PM)Knightsweat Wrote:  Oh FFS, close the thread. The Bulls fan is offended. It's just another "We're gonna get the call" thread anyways. Useless waste of energy.

Just like the numerous USF threads that get attacked. Doesn't feel so good now does it. 05-nono

Shut up little boy, I'm defending your position.

RE: Batter up - Insane_Baboon - 08-19-2014 09:41 PM

(08-19-2014 09:37 PM)Knightsweat Wrote:  
(08-19-2014 09:32 PM)USFRamenu Wrote:  

Shut up little boy, I'm defending your position.

Don't bother trying to use logic with him. 01-wingedeagle

This thread is past due to be closed.

RE: Batter up - St. H. Gink - 08-19-2014 10:50 PM

My school isn't included in the game. Mods, make them play somewhere else.*