CSNbbs
Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 (/thread-697983.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Kruciff - 08-10-2014 03:56 PM

nm*

Link

Ucf's new qb - Knightbengal - 08-10-2014 03:58 PM

It's Pete Dinovo. Details to follow

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Kruciff - 08-10-2014 04:05 PM

I hear that this kid isn't really a deep ball threat. Look for our offense to emulate the run and shoot.

Strong RB options, plenty of WR options. Pure pass plays with 3 step drops, then completions.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Insane_Baboon - 08-10-2014 04:38 PM

I'm very surprised it was DiNovo. Based on what I saw at the spring game, I thought Justin Holman was the best looking. That said, the spring game was a while ago and I'm sure GOL will pick the best player.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Dark Knight - 08-10-2014 04:44 PM

I wouldn't take this as gospel, classic GOL misdirection with the media. My bet is still Holman.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Insane_Baboon - 08-10-2014 04:48 PM

(08-10-2014 04:44 PM)Dark Knight Wrote:  I wouldn't take this as gospel, classic GOL misdirection with the media. My bet is still Holman.

It does say "if the Penn State game were tomorrow..." so it doesn't actually mean much.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Kruciff - 08-10-2014 05:06 PM

Fun fact: this guy has the Pinellas county passing record of 6,733 yards with 59 Touchdowns. The previous holder? Shaun King of Tulane.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - FonzKnight - 08-10-2014 05:13 PM

Cant see us as a double digit win team with Dinovo at the helm. Hope I'm wrong.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Cougar King - 08-10-2014 05:13 PM

No matter who UCF puts at quarterback, they will be on their ass all night when they come to TDECU.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - CitrusUCF - 08-10-2014 05:36 PM

I am very skeptical of this based on the reports from last year and the spring game. Pete was said to have the best leadership (or "fieldmanship" in GOL speak) and knowledge of the playbook, but he wasn't moving the offense as well as Holman. Hopefully the kid steps up and performs at a high level, but this smacks of Calabrese, Part II to me.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - CitrusUCF - 08-10-2014 05:36 PM

(08-10-2014 05:13 PM)Cougar King Wrote:  No matter who UCF puts at quarterback, they will be on their ass all night when they come to TDECU.

I'm not real worried about Dowdy-Ficklen.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Cougar King - 08-10-2014 05:59 PM

(08-10-2014 05:36 PM)CitrusUCF Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 05:13 PM)Cougar King Wrote:  No matter who UCF puts at quarterback, they will be on their ass all night when they come to TDECU.

I'm not real worried about Dowdy-Ficklen.

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - firmbizzle - 08-10-2014 06:11 PM

GOLol has lost it.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Bearcats#1 - 08-10-2014 06:22 PM

why would you care about UCF vs ECU?

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Cougar King - 08-10-2014 06:24 PM

Cincy and UCF fans are trying to be funny even though our stadium looks better than either of theirs. Especially those bleachers with a pressbox UCF calls a stadium. >_>

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - fade2blac - 08-10-2014 06:31 PM

(08-10-2014 06:24 PM)Cougar King Wrote:  Cincy and UCF fans are trying to be funny even though our stadium looks better than either of theirs. Especially those bleachers with a pressbox UCF calls a stadium. >_>

Those bleachers sure tend to give Houston a hard time 07-coffee3

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - pesik - 08-10-2014 06:36 PM

(08-10-2014 06:24 PM)Cougar King Wrote:  Cincy and UCF fans are trying to be funny even though our stadium looks better than either of theirs. Especially those bleachers with a pressbox UCF calls a stadium. >_>

why do you ALWAYS cause trouble, if you want to troll.. id honestly prefer for you to change your name (in ALL of the boards your troll) and stop telling people you have any association with UH.

ill randomly go to Marshall forum and they are trashing talking us becuase of you, go to a mwc forum they are trash talking us because of you, go to a tcu forum they are trash talking us because of you

do you get some sick pleasure in disrespecting the school we represent...
most of our fans in our forum hate you
what purpose are you gaining coming to a thread about UCF's qb situation just to trash talk them and now trash talking cincy as well when both were completely uncalled for..
i get the td-ecu jokes that arent even funny but you started it

i can understand if you had an opinion about the decision like preferring a different qb but that had nothing to do with your post, you just came to troll...

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Redvolution - 08-10-2014 06:46 PM

Cougar King: lame attempt at smack talk at UCF

UCF/Cincy fan: lame attempt at a comeback

Back to the original topic....

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - AirRaid - 08-10-2014 06:49 PM

(08-10-2014 06:36 PM)pesik Wrote:  

why do you ALWAYS cause trouble, if you want to troll.. id honestly prefer for you to change your name (in ALL of the boards your troll) and stop telling people you have any association with UH.

ill randomly go to Marshall forum and they are trashing talking us becuase of you, go to a mwc forum they are trash talking us because of you, go to a tcu forum they are trash talking us because of you

what purpose are you gaining coming to a thread about UCF's qb situation just to trash talk them and now trash talking cincy as well when both were completely uncalled for..

i can understand if you had an opinion about the decision like preferring a different qb but that had nothing to do with your post, you just came to troll...

To be fair, who doesn't love trolling Marshall fans.

RE: Pete DiNovo UCF QB#1 - Kruciff - 08-10-2014 07:12 PM

(08-10-2014 06:49 PM)AirRaid Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 06:36 PM)pesik Wrote:  

To be fair, who doesn't love trolling Marshall fans.

[Image: Hes_right_you_know_guy.jpg]