CSNbbs
Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… (/thread-696487.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - EagleRockCafe - 07-28-2014 07:40 PM

[Image: 5kjd4y.jpg]

No doubt, board Israel haters Mach, JDtulane, LazyTom, Big Red and HOD agree and have their paint cans ready to join in.

Quote: For the second time in as many days, messages of hate targeted members of South Florida’s Jewish community.

Early Monday morning, spray painted swastikas and the word “Hamas” were discovered on the pillars in front of the Congregation Torah Ve’emunah, at 1000 NE 175th Street, in northeast Miami-Dade.

“It was the worst thing that one wants to see on his own place of worship,” said a member of the temple.

A member of the community watch discovered the vandalism around 1 a.m.

“As I was rolling by I noticed some coloring on the wall,” said Yona Lunger. “I back up again, looked again and I said ‘wow, it’s a swastika’. It’s very disturbing, very disturbing.”

On Saturday, a family who lives along Meridian Avenue in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood of Miami Beach found their cars had been vandalized as they left to attend a service at their synagogue.

“They wrote “Hamas” on the back of the car window and they wrote “Jew,’” said Joshua, who didn’t want us to publish his last name.

The two vehicles were covered with eggs and smeared with cream cheese, but it’s the meaning behind the words that left many in the predominantly Jewish community concerned.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/07/28/north-miami-beach-synagogue-vandalized/

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - smn1256 - 07-28-2014 08:02 PM

A few years ago a couple college kids put a noose around some statue of a black guy and it got national attention.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - dmacfour - 07-28-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:No doubt, board Israel haters Mach, JDtulane, LazyTom, Big Red and HOD agree and have their paint cans ready to join in.

Do you have some kind of mental deficiency?

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - smn1256 - 07-28-2014 08:09 PM

(07-28-2014 08:02 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  
Quote:No doubt, board Israel haters Mach, JDtulane, LazyTom, Big Red and HOD agree and have their paint cans ready to join in.

Someone sprays swastikas on a couple of synagogues and you're concerned about the guy who posted the story. Dude, there are possible terrorists roaming around Florida, get it?

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - WoodlandsOwl - 07-28-2014 08:21 PM

I'm waiting for the DOJ Hate Crime Investigation.

Yea right....

State of Florida can handle it. I hope they make a public request to Holder and then be summilary ignored.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - dmacfour - 07-28-2014 08:25 PM

(07-28-2014 08:09 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

Someone sprays swastikas on a couple of synagogues and you're concerned about the guy who posted the story. Dude, there are possible terrorists roaming around Florida, get it?

Let me repost what I was replying to:

Get it?

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - smn1256 - 07-28-2014 08:26 PM

(07-28-2014 08:21 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  I'm waiting for the DOJ Hate Crime Investigation.

Yea right....

State of Florida can handle it. I hope they make a public request to Holder and then be summilary ignored.

What hate crime? All Holder is going to see is free speech being exercised.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - EagleRockCafe - 07-28-2014 08:39 PM

Yes I do. You see the way my brain works is that a country that is attacked by rockets fired at civilians has every right to defend itself. Some on this board believe those that are firing those rockets and using civilians as human shields are the good guys. So my mental deficiency as you call it has a hard time reconciling with the posters on this board that are all for the terrorists. I see no reach at all that they would be for those posting swastika's and expressing their hatred of the Jews so yea, I guess I am mentally deficient in your eyes. I might add I wear that mental deficiency with pride. I hope Israel stays the course and wipes the Hamas terrorists off the face of the earth.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - smn1256 - 07-28-2014 08:41 PM

(07-28-2014 08:25 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  
(07-28-2014 08:09 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

Let me repost what I was replying to:

Get it?

No I don't get it unless to you the bigger story is mentioning Mach, JDT, etc, rather than the hate crime that was posted.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - dmacfour - 07-28-2014 08:42 PM

(07-28-2014 08:39 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  

Yes I do. You see the way my brain works is that a country that is attacked by rockets fired at civilians has every right to defend itself. Some on this board believe those that are firing those rockets and using civilians as human shields are the good guys. So my mental deficiency as you call it has a hard time reconciling with the posters on this board that are all for the terrorists. I see no reach at all that they would be for those posting swastika's and expressing their hatred of the Jews so yea, I guess I am mentally deficient in your eyes. I might add I wear that mental deficiency with pride. I hope Israel stays the course and wipes the Hamas terrorists off the face of the earth.

I don't think anyone here is "for" Hamas or any other terrorist organization.

I think the difference between you and the posters you mention is that they see a difference between defense and unnecessary collateral damage.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - EagleRockCafe - 07-28-2014 08:44 PM

(07-28-2014 08:42 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  

Yea, you just keep believing that. Makes the Israel hatred all that much easier to own.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - smn1256 - 07-28-2014 08:45 PM

So who are they pulling for, Israel or Hamas?

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - dmacfour - 07-28-2014 08:46 PM

(07-28-2014 08:44 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  

Yea, you just keep believing that. Makes the Israel hatred all that much easier to own.

So you don't think that these people see a difference between defense and unnecessary collateral damage?

(07-28-2014 08:45 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

So who are they pulling for, Israel or Hamas?

I think they're pulling for both sides to quit fighting. I personally believe that it isn't possible and Israel needs to destroy Hamas.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - Owl 69/70/75 - 07-28-2014 08:47 PM

(07-28-2014 08:46 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  So you don't think that these people see a difference between defense and unnecessary collateral damage?

So far, there's been no proof of any UNNECESSARY collateral damage.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - dmacfour - 07-28-2014 08:49 PM

(07-28-2014 08:47 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(07-28-2014 08:46 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  So you don't think that these people see a difference between defense and unnecessary collateral damage?

Maybe not. I'm just trying to communicate how the left leaning posters are probably thinking.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - DrTorch - 07-29-2014 09:53 AM

Muslims contributing to the fabric of America, no doubt.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - DrTorch - 07-29-2014 09:54 AM

(07-28-2014 08:49 PM)dmacfour Wrote:  
(07-28-2014 08:47 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Maybe not. I'm just trying to communicate how the left leaning posters are probably thinking.

So you're confirming that they're illogical.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - SumOfAllFears - 07-29-2014 10:22 AM

Just by saying "unnecessary collateral damage", just shows you have no idea how a military operates. Liberals post about things that they know nothing about because it has been spoon fed to them and it becomes and dovetails with their false ideology.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - oklalittledixie - 07-29-2014 10:24 AM

what's really messed up is Obama, Kerry and company agree with that ideology.

RE: Anti-Israel Scum Spray Paint Swastikas, Word “Hamas” On Two Miami Synagogues… - ODU BLUE - 07-29-2014 06:34 PM

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/162502-irs-scandal-expands-new-revelations-suggest-also-targeted-pro-israel-groups/