CSNbbs
[split] Unique License Plates - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+----- Forum: Spin Room - Wild West Edition. (/forum-789.html)
+----- Thread: [split] Unique License Plates (/thread-696434.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[split] Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-25-2014 03:05 PM

(07-25-2014 12:54 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 09:11 AM)john01992 Wrote:  I think the Gadsden flag is f***ing awesome. It's a shame that a certain political movement has hijacked it.

I feel the Same way about the Confederate Battle Flag. !!!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

No that flag has rightfully earned all the negative rep associated with it.

RE: Unique License Plates - VA49er - 07-25-2014 04:24 PM

(07-25-2014 03:05 PM)john01992 Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 09:11 AM)john01992 Wrote:  I think the Gadsden flag is f***ing awesome. It's a shame that a certain political movement has hijacked it.

Not going to go on and on about this but what you said about the Gadsen flag represents exactly what a lot of people feel about the battle flag.

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-25-2014 04:58 PM

(07-25-2014 04:24 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

Not going to go on and on about this but what you said about the Gadsen flag represents exactly what a lot of people feel about the battle flag.

only difference is that one was coined out of a movement that should be glorified whereas the other represents a very dark chapter in our history and a regime that had sickening views on human rights.

How the two are even comparable is beyond me.

RE: Unique License Plates - JMUDunk - 07-25-2014 06:02 PM

(07-25-2014 04:58 PM)john01992 Wrote:  

only difference is that one was coined out of a movement that should be glorified whereas the other represents a very dark chapter in our history and a regime that had sickening views on human rights.

Lot's of things are beyond you.

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-25-2014 07:27 PM

(07-25-2014 06:02 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 04:58 PM)john01992 Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 12:54 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  I feel the Same way about the Confederate Battle Flag. !!!

Lot's of things are beyond you.

says the guy who can't give a rebuttal to what I said.

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-25-2014 07:35 PM

Explain?

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-25-2014 07:44 PM

(07-25-2014 07:35 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  

Explain?

see above ^^^

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-25-2014 08:49 PM

You don't know accurate history. Plain and simple. Ever hear of the "Corwin Amendment "? Look it up.

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-25-2014 10:16 PM

(07-25-2014 08:49 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  You don't know accurate history. Plain and simple. Ever hear of the "Corwin Amendment "? Look it up.

this is hilarious coming from you. You have literally the worst knowledge of history out of anyone that I have seen on this board.

How is the Corwin Amendment even valid here? Bringing up proposed bills/legislation that only a very small amount of the population supported and never got close to being enacted is one of the stupidest talking points out there. Especially when you are too dumb to realize that it was just an attempt to keep more states from seceding.

The Corwin Amendment passed congress on literally the bare minimum amount of votes. One more no vote and it would never have gone to the states. Once it did go to the states only two states ratified it, of which one was Maryland (a slave state) the other was Ohio where Corwin was from.

If this is the best argument you can come up with then that's freaking pathetic.

RE: Unique License Plates - Murray007 - 07-26-2014 09:51 AM

Exactly this. Such a great American flag.

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-26-2014 04:49 PM

(07-25-2014 10:16 PM)john01992 Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 08:49 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  You don't know accurate history. Plain and simple. Ever hear of the "Corwin Amendment "? Look it up.

this is hilarious coming from you. You have literally the worst knowledge of history out of anyone that I have seen on this board.

How is the Corwin Amendment even valid here? Bringing up proposed bills/legislation that only a very small amount of the population supported and never got close to being enacted is one of the stupidest talking points out there. Especially when you are too dumb to realize that it was just an attempt to keep more states from seceding.

The Corwin Amendment passed congress on literally the bare minimum amount of votes. One more no vote and it would never have gone to the states. Once it did go to the states only two states ratified it, of which one was Maryland (a slave state) the other was Ohio where Corwin was from.

If this is the best argument you can come up with then that's freaking pathetic.

I am very well versed in history, Particularly history pertaining to TWBTS or what you would refer to as the Civil War. As far as the Corwin Amendment goes, I just wanted to see if you'd look it up.

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-26-2014 04:56 PM

(07-26-2014 04:49 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 10:16 PM)john01992 Wrote:  

I am very well versed in history, Particularly history pertaining to TWBTS or what you would refer to as the Civil War. As far as the Corwin Amendment goes, I just wanted to see if you'd look it up.

Well I did. Have you ever looked up the history behind why the North stopped doing prisoner exchanges?

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-27-2014 09:08 AM

Primarily to not reinforce the Confederate forces. Because it requires Three attacking soldiers to take and advance on a manned position. A 3/1 ratio if you will.

Also because the Northern POWs were in poor health. This is because of Lincoln stating that medicine was considered "Contraband". Medical supplies and medication was prohibited and was not sent on purpose by the Union. The Confederate requested for medicine but the Union didn't care about their own men.

Just like in Andersonville marched prisoners over Two Hundred miles to the coast for a planned exchange and once there, the Union declined receiving their own men. Then they were marched back to prison over two hundred miles away.

PS-

I didn't need to look this up. I knew the answer.

RE: Unique License Plates - jh - 07-27-2014 09:18 AM

(07-27-2014 09:08 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  Also because the Northern POWs were in poor health. This is because of Lincoln stating that medicine was considered "Contraband". Medical supplies and medication was prohibited and was not sent on purpose by the Union. The Confederate requested for medicine but the Union didn't care about their own men.

Do you believe Hamas should be able to import concrete into Gaza because they promise they aren't going to use it to build more tunnels?

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-27-2014 10:09 AM

(07-27-2014 09:08 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  Primarily to not reinforce the Confederate forces. Because it requires Three attacking soldiers to take and advance on a manned position. A 3/1 ratio if you will.

Also because the Northern POWs were in poor health. This is because of Lincoln stating that medicine was considered "Contraband". Medical supplies and medication was prohibited and was not sent on purpose by the Union. The Confederate requested for medicine but the Union didn't care about their own men.

Just like in Andersonville marched prisoners over Two Hundred miles to the coast for a planned exchange and once there, the Union declined receiving their own men. Then they were marched back to prison over two hundred miles away.

PS-

I didn't need to look this up. I knew the answer.

nope you are still an a.ss sh.it du.mb fu.ck who knows absolutely nothing about history and only his "North was wrong, south was right" talking points. You are literally the only Andersonville apologist that I have ever seen.

Don't say "I didn't even have to look it up" because if you did look it up you would know real history.

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-27-2014 11:27 AM

(07-27-2014 09:18 AM)jh Wrote:  
(07-27-2014 09:08 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  Also because the Northern POWs were in poor health. This is because of Lincoln stating that medicine was considered "Contraband". Medical supplies and medication was prohibited and was not sent on purpose by the Union. The Confederate requested for medicine but the Union didn't care about their own men.

Do you believe Hamas should be able to import concrete into Gaza because they promise they aren't going to use it to build more tunnels?

I feel that Hamas is a bunch of terrorists. I also strongly believe that Israel should not be told to use restraint.

RE: Unique License Plates - jh - 07-27-2014 11:35 AM

(07-27-2014 11:27 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  
(07-27-2014 09:18 AM)jh Wrote:  
I feel that Hamas is a bunch of terrorists. I also strongly believe that Israel should not be told to use restraint.

That does not answer the question. At all. Let me try it again. Should Israel allow Hamas to import concrete for nominally legitimate purposes even though it can easily be re-purposed against them?

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-27-2014 01:09 PM

I don't understand the comparison at all and I would appreciate your response on this. Especially since you are comparing actions of. Known terrorist group to two sovereign nations with individual Constitutions. One which simply withdrew from being a part of the other.

Here is my opinion :

Hamas is a terrorist group period. It is a political movement and ideology that is located in parts of the West Bank and Gaza. The movement is based off of the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood.

At the end of the Six day war, Israel should have then told the occupants of the Gaza Strip that they can stay there but are under Isreali law and subject to whatever Israeli Government says. OR, they could have left at that time. Period.

As for the purchasing of concrete, I doubt HAMAS INC. Is doing the purchasing of the concrete. But I think that since this is a proven action now, that could be a role that the UN could address if or a coalition of peaceful minded world leaders could influence.

But I see no reason why Israel wouldn't try to keep Hamas from doing so.

I look forward to your response.

RE: Unique License Plates - john01992 - 07-27-2014 01:11 PM

Still won't address the real reason the North wouldn't allow prisoner exchanges eh?

Unique License Plates - South Carolina Duke - 07-27-2014 02:00 PM

I responded. Now why won't you answer why did Lincoln not send medicine for his men?

Or tell me how many newspapers were destroyed by Lincoln ? Or which President imprisoned innocent people ? Trampled the Constitution of the US?

Answer toes questions then I will honor your referencing the Dix Hill Cartel as a part of POW exchange.