CSNbbs
[split] A Leaner Big Dom - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: "Big Dave" Memorial Smack Forum (/forum-500.html)
+------ Thread: [split] A Leaner Big Dom (/thread-692258.html)

[split] A Leaner Big Dom - Tiger1983 - 06-12-2014 10:39 PM

(06-12-2014 10:11 PM)Bluebeard Wrote:  The guy was a top 100 recruit coming out. And that is as a fat body.

He has skills. No reason he can't be a semi-dominant big man in the AAC.

This team has talent. Don't let the Pastner "we are young and inexperienced" mantra fool you.

If they are coached up to par, we should be a Sweet 16 caliber team. Having said that, look at what we've got for the last 5 years. More like "coached down".

You are entitled to your opinion. I request you please make it outside this thread. The thread's topic is Woodson's weight loss and comments should revolve around it rather than veer to unrelated subjects.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Bluebeard - 06-12-2014 10:42 PM

(06-12-2014 10:39 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 10:11 PM)Bluebeard Wrote:  The guy was a top 100 recruit coming out. And that is as a fat body.

This team has talent. Don't let the Pastner "we are young and inexperienced" mantra fool you.

If they are coached up to par, we should be a Sweet 16 caliber team. Having said that, look at what we've got for the last 5 years. More like "coached down".

You are entitled to your opinion. I request you please make it outside this thread. The thread's topic is Woodson's weight loss and comments should revolve around it rather than veer to unrelated subjects.

Everything I said is Tiger related. And that's what this forum if for.

I acknowledge your request. My request is that you stfu and leave the moderating to the moderators. And if you have a problem with my point of view, put me on ignore or don't read my posts if you are so sensitive.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 10:44 PM

JP is setting us up for underachieving to save himself. This team has talent. Coach em up and we can win. All the Prima Donnas are gone now. JP needs to make it happen. **** er get off the pot.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 10:45 PM

How bout we decide how we want to comment.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - snowtiger - 06-12-2014 10:51 PM

(06-12-2014 10:44 PM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  

JP is setting us up for underachieving to save himself. This team has talent. Coach em up and we can win. All the Prima Donnas are gone now. JP needs to make it happen. **** er get off the pot.

You might want to start your own thread.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 10:59 PM

(06-12-2014 10:51 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 10:44 PM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  

You might want to start your own thread.

Why? This one is evolving just fine.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - BigTigerMike - 06-12-2014 11:02 PM

(06-12-2014 10:45 PM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  

All you guys are doing is highjacking a thread.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Tiger1983 - 06-12-2014 11:02 PM

You are free to ignore my request as you see fit. We are all subject to the AUP and its moderation. I will comment no more on this thread. Bash away.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 11:06 PM

(06-12-2014 11:02 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  

All you guys are doing is highjacking a thread.

There's been three threads the last two months with nobody giving a ****. Highjacking a thread might be a good thing at this point. Enough of the hall monitors.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 11:09 PM

(06-12-2014 11:02 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  

You are free to ignore my request as you see fit. We are all subject to the AUP and its moderation. I will comment no more on this thread. Bash away.

What are you afraid of? Free thought?

Great! Dom lost weight. Dom's biggest problem is he can't swear without the coach keeping him out the NCAA tournament to make him look like he's such a great guy.

That's what this thread should be about and you know it.

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - BigTigerMike - 06-12-2014 11:14 PM

(06-12-2014 11:09 PM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  

Great! Dom lost weight. Dom's biggest problem is he can't swear without the coach keeping him out the NCAA tournament to make him look like he's such a great guy.

This thread should now be about bad posters who embarrass MT.org

RE: A Leaner Big Dom - Chi-TownTiger - 06-12-2014 11:26 PM

(06-12-2014 11:14 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 11:09 PM)Chi-TownTiger Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 10:39 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  You are entitled to your opinion. I request you please make it outside this thread. The thread's topic is Woodson's weight loss and comments should revolve around it rather than veer to unrelated subjects.

This thread should now be about bad posters who embarrass MT.org

All three of you.

RE: [split] A Leaner Big Dom - Tiger Greg - 06-13-2014 12:34 AM

It looks like you screwed the pooch.

RE: [split] A Leaner Big Dom - hongkongtiger - 06-13-2014 09:10 AM

So to sum it up: congrats to a leaner Big Dom and if we don't win it all it is the coaches fault.......just another day that ends in Y

RE: [split] A Leaner Big Dom - snowtiger - 06-13-2014 12:58 PM

Please excuse this digression, but since we're in Smack.

There are transients (between the ages of 14 and 25) in our town (pop 3600) right now. 10,000 more are on the way. They will set up tent camps in the forests around us and require many man-hours of supervision from the forest service and other law enforcement.

Most of these kids stay apart from the 'regular folks' who live here. But some angry ones come into town, steal, sit in on the sidewalks in front of our downtown stores, smoke legal and illegal substances and hurl insults at passersby.

So I'm going to draw the obvious parallel...lol. People who have made their opinions about CJP known many many times came into a thread that was about one kid named Dom...a young man who is moving in a very very positive direction. Not every big kid does that--remembering Tony Parker.

Instead of acknowledging Dom, a couple posters used this celebratory thread to bash the Head Coach of our BB program, so the mods had to step in.

My question is.... Why did these posters steal a thread. Why didn't they just start their own thread? Why do they want to kill the joy of those of us who are happy for Dom?

RE: [split] A Leaner Big Dom - Tanyaskees - 06-13-2014 08:48 PM

(06-13-2014 12:58 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  Please excuse this digression, but since we're in Smack.

There are transients (between the ages of 14 and 25) in our town (pop 3600) right now. 10,000 more are on the way. They will set up tent camps in the forests around us and require many man-hours of supervision from the forest service and other law enforcement.

Most of these kids stay apart from the 'regular folks' who live here. But some angry ones come into town, steal, sit in on the sidewalks in front of our downtown stores, smoke legal and illegal substances and hurl insults at passersby.

So I'm going to draw the obvious parallel...lol. People who have made their opinions about CJP known many many times came into a thread that was about one kid named Dom...a young man who is moving in a very very positive direction. Not every big kid does that--remembering Tony Parker.

Instead of acknowledging Dom, a couple posters used this celebratory thread to bash the Head Coach of our BB program, so the mods had to step in.

My question is.... Why did these posters steal a thread. Why didn't they just start their own thread? Why do they want to kill the joy of those of us who are happy for Dom?

Misery loves company.....

RE: [split] A Leaner Big Dom - snowtiger - 06-17-2014 01:21 AM

(06-13-2014 08:48 PM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  
(06-13-2014 12:58 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  Please excuse this digression, but since we're in Smack.

Misery loves company.....

If I were sad and they were the last people on Earth, I still wouldn't hang out with them. lol