CSNbbs
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… (/thread-690654.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - EagleRockCafe - 05-28-2014 02:03 PM

[Image: 1zcfol1.jpg]

California already has some of the strongest gun laws in the country. This leftist hater just couldn't help herself. Why not blame liberal Hollywood where this insane kid came from. No, can't do that. Might piss off some fellow leftists out there. Geez, the left in this country is just out of control with their blame game and hate. Diane, you ignorant b#tch, why not just let the criminals be the only ones with guns, so when they come after us, we can just die like good loyal sheep.

Quote: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on Sunday predicted that there will be more “devastating attacks” like the one near the University of California, Santa Barbara if universal background checks are not passed.

“We must ask ourselves if an individual whose family called police with concerns about mental health, who is receiving therapy and who has had several run-ins with police should be allowed to own multiple firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition,” the California Democrat said in a statement. [...]

“When anyone, no matter their mental health or history, can so easily obtain any gun they want and as many as they want – we must recognize a problem, Feinstein said.

“Unfortunately, the NRA continues to have a stranglehold on Congress, preventing even commonsense measures like universal background checks that have overwhelming support,” she added. “Until that happens, we will continue to see these devastating attacks. Shame on us for allowing this to continue.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/207203-feinstein-shame-on-us-for-allowing-this-to-continue

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - LSU04_08 - 05-28-2014 02:10 PM

Boy I'll tell ya.................... Between white devils and guns, this country is really screwed... Without us, who would get the blame for the next mass murder, or hispanic on black crime...

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - JMUDunk - 05-28-2014 02:11 PM

(05-28-2014 02:03 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: 1zcfol1.jpg]

California already has some of the strongest gun laws in the country. This leftist hater just couldn't help herself. Why not blame liberal Hollywood where this insane kid came from. No, can't do that. Might piss off some fellow leftists out there. Geez, the left in this country is just out of control with their blame game and hate. Diane, you ignorant b#tch, why not just let the criminals be the only ones with guns, so when they come after us, we can just die like good loyal sheep.

Quote: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on Sunday predicted that there will be more “devastating attacks” like the one near the University of California, Santa Barbara if universal background checks are not passed.

“We must ask ourselves if an individual whose family called police with concerns about mental health, who is receiving therapy and who has had several run-ins with police should be allowed to own multiple firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition,” the California Democrat said in a statement. [...]

“When anyone, no matter their mental health or history, can so easily obtain any gun they want and as many as they want – we must recognize a problem, Feinstein said.

“Unfortunately, the NRA continues to have a stranglehold on Congress, preventing even commonsense measures like universal background checks that have overwhelming support,” she added. “Until that happens, we will continue to see these devastating attacks. Shame on us for allowing this to continue.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/207203-feinstein-shame-on-us-for-allowing-this-to-continue

Someone in the know correct me if I'm wrong, but the background checks already in place COVER in-store purchases in all 57 States, is that right? It only doesn't cover person to person and gun show transactions (but many of those are covered as well, in certain circumstances), right?

So do we know yet whether this lunatic bought these either from another owner or from a shot show? Would a "Universal Background check" have stopped this guy from getting these guns?

Or is Feinstein just talking out her considerable asss once again?

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - AngryAphid - 05-28-2014 02:18 PM

I can purchase a gun from my neighbor without a background check.
I could borrow his gun just as easy as I could borrow his car.

…and who knows! I might be crazy.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - sparkomemphis - 05-28-2014 02:22 PM

I want to see BHO go through a background check.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - JMUDunk - 05-28-2014 02:24 PM

(05-28-2014 02:18 PM)AngryAphid Wrote:  I can purchase a gun from my neighbor without a background check.

Not really knowing you, except what's posted here, I'd say that's a def possibility. Perhaps a probability.

But that aside. I covered that. But do we know how this cowardly douche got his 3 guns? Is anything Feinstein's blathering about even relevant here?

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - olliebaba - 05-28-2014 02:26 PM

Doesn't she represent a state where the movie business is based. And doesn't that movie business glamorize guns, sex, and violence? She should do something about these crap. Heck, in the olden days if in a movie someone was killed you wouldn't see any guts splattering the walls or the people around them. But you got the message that they got killed. You wouldn't even see the hole the bullet supposedly made.

Isn't California due for an earthquake? The New Sodom and Gomorrah. It's due you know.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - LSU04_08 - 05-28-2014 02:27 PM

(05-28-2014 02:18 PM)AngryAphid Wrote:  I can purchase a gun from my neighbor without a background check.

You are...whitey.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - LSU04_08 - 05-28-2014 02:28 PM

(05-28-2014 02:22 PM)sparkomemphis Wrote:  I want to see BHO go through a background check.

Wouldn't his peeps call you racist for that?

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - Smaug - 05-28-2014 02:35 PM

Feinstein's disdain for the US Constitution is well documented.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - sparkomemphis - 05-28-2014 02:37 PM

(05-28-2014 02:28 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  
(05-28-2014 02:22 PM)sparkomemphis Wrote:  I want to see BHO go through a background check.

Wouldn't his peeps call you racist for that?

They will call one racist for anything that they do not agree with.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - olliebaba - 05-28-2014 02:40 PM

Maybe it should be a status symbol for us to be called that. Stop being afraid of the PC crowd, that's how they're winning.

I know LSU already thinks that. LOL

In a good way, LSU, in a good way. (I had to fix that).

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - HeartOfDixie - 05-28-2014 02:45 PM

Do whatever you think you can get away with in California for all I care. But, why should saner and more competent citizens in other states be punished for your failures Diane?

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - JMUDunk - 05-28-2014 02:49 PM

The land of fruits and nuts...

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - LSU04_08 - 05-28-2014 02:52 PM

(05-28-2014 02:40 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Maybe it should be a status symbol for us to be called that. Stop being afraid of the PC crowd, that's how they're winning.

I know LSU already thinks that. LOL

In a good way, LSU, in a good way. (I had to fix that).

Lol, I've been called a racist for much less... I'm immune to it now...

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - Paul M - 05-28-2014 03:02 PM

Knives and autos people. Gotta do something about them deadly knives and cars.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - smn1256 - 05-28-2014 09:12 PM

(05-28-2014 02:03 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: 1zcfol1.jpg]

About a month ago we had a thread about 145 or so gun shot murders in Chicago that happened in one weekend. I don't recall the left getting too upset when that happened, there was no national stories about it, and no one came out calling for more gun laws. Now either Feinstein is grandstanding or she doesn't care when blacks in Chicago get murdered.

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - JMUDunk - 05-28-2014 09:16 PM

Both.

Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - DawggoneEagle - 05-29-2014 03:08 AM

Only three were killed with a gun right, and three stabbed, and we're just talking about guns, yah makes no sense as usual from the left !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein Says NRA To Blame For Santa Barbara Tragedy… - smn1256 - 05-29-2014 08:43 AM

Feinstein: Shoot more than a few people at a time and it's a national wake up call. Pick people off one at a time the way the gangs do and nothing is said even though the tally could be in the hundreds or thousands per year.