CSNbbs
Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation (/thread-689067.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - sidslidkid - 05-12-2014 02:50 PM

We're making the Sun Belt proud...

http://coed.com/2014/05/09/the-20-most-underrated-party-schools-in-the-united-states-poll/

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - NCeagle - 05-12-2014 02:55 PM

sweet! haha

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Godzilla - 05-12-2014 03:05 PM

Not so cool when you are trying to put that image behind you lol maybe we should get rid of the bar in our student center...

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - NCeagle - 05-12-2014 03:06 PM

we have a group of bars right next to our freshman dorms. I took advantage of that short walk once or twice. haha

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Cajuncat - 05-12-2014 04:51 PM

Well that website lost all credibility with including Rice University in there. Also, they left off Tailgating, Don's Fish Camp, Little Arkansas, Fite Nite, River Raft Race, Halloween, Devil's Backbone, Crest Fest, Sagewood, etc as some of the attractions. Not sure about the pool party video either, looked like a bunch of scrubs to me

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - GoApps70 - 05-12-2014 05:06 PM

Mixture of impressed and relieved we are not on the list.

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - NCeagle - 05-12-2014 08:17 PM

(05-12-2014 05:06 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Mixture of impressed and relieved we are not on the list.

You didn't make the list because it wasn't written by High times. Lol

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - The4thOption - 05-12-2014 09:27 PM

(05-12-2014 03:05 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  Not so cool when you are trying to put that image behind you lol maybe we should get rid of the bar in our student center...

I'm not interested in dodging the image - :)

"Our weekends begin on Thursdays. The Coeds outnumber the men, 3 to 2. They're all good looking, and they're all rich!" ERK.
As I recall the quote anyway.

GATA

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - The4thOption - 05-12-2014 09:34 PM

They said that there is a real rivalry between GaSt and Georgia Southern... 03-rotfl

Maybe some day.

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - The4thOption - 05-12-2014 09:37 PM

(05-12-2014 08:17 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 05:06 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Mixture of impressed and relieved we are not on the list.

You didn't make the list because it wasn't written by High times. Lol

Daaaaaaaaa... m nnnnn
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYyI4w2Hvo_mJzCUIIzHd...3euq4SuV6A]

That was good.. 03-lmfao

Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Pony94 - 05-12-2014 09:38 PM

Not a list you want to be on

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - BurlingtonApp - 05-12-2014 09:43 PM

Well to be fair, it does say "Most Underrated Party Schools", not necessarily the top party schools. Either way, congrats or my condolences depending on what you think of it 04-cheers (I think it's just fine)

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Hail The Blue - 05-13-2014 10:00 AM

I think the party school image for any school is stupid. If you want to drink 7 days a week and fail out, you can do that at any school. If you want to stay in the library 24/7 and graduate in 3 years with a 4.0, you can do that as well.

The only thing perpetuating those images on certain schools are people who are threatened by that school rising in quality and popularity, and people who are easily influenced by those people and will repeat anything they hear.

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - eaglewraith - 05-13-2014 10:03 AM

(05-13-2014 10:00 AM)The Black Flag Wrote:  I think the party school image for any school is stupid. If you want to drink 7 days a week and fail out, you can do that at any school. If you want to stay in the library 24/7 and graduate in 3 years with a 4.0, you can do that as well.

The only thing perpetuating those images on certain schools are people who are threatened by that school rising in quality and popularity, and people who are easily influenced by those people and will repeat anything they hear.

THIS IS GEORGIA SOUTHERN AND YOU CAN DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - NCeagle - 05-13-2014 10:04 AM

I partied about 4 out of the 7 days in a week and graduated in 4 years with a 3.0, and participated in athletics. It is called time management. haha

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - The4thOption - 05-13-2014 10:05 AM

(05-13-2014 10:00 AM)The Black Flag Wrote:  I think the party school image for any school is stupid. If you want to drink 7 days a week and fail out, you can do that at any school. If you want to stay in the library 24/7 and graduate in 3 years with a 4.0, you can do that as well.

You can certainly get drunk and flunk out anywhere but you cant find a good party at any school. Sometimes you need a distraction, and I like having that option when in the mood and knowing that there are a lot of good looking girls out and about to. College is what you make of it, studying hard at any school is possible - finding a great party anywhere is not!

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - JCGSU - 05-13-2014 10:49 AM

When I was in the Army some of my wilder times were going to Elon yes little ole Elon. I have to been to college campuses all over the South East outside of Duke, where I never went to or saw their kids out, they all had the same night life type bars and house parties. UNC was just as crazy as GSU same for NC State.

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - TrueBlueAlum - 05-13-2014 10:55 AM

I could have made up a list just as "realistic" in 15 minutes myself. Unless he's been to every school in the country this list is invalid. Only reason we have this reputation is because we were out in the middle of nowhere and lots of students rent their own houses because of that. To assume we party more or less than any other college with 20,000+ students is absurd.

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - The4thOption - 05-13-2014 12:10 PM

(05-13-2014 10:49 AM)JCGSU Wrote:  When I was in the Army some of my wilder times were going to Elon yes little ole Elon. I have to been to college campuses all over the South East outside of Duke, where I never went to or saw their kids out, they all had the same night life type bars and house parties. UNC was just as crazy as GSU same for NC State.

Yea, I was surprised to see Elon on the list.... nice mud wrestling pic! 04-cheers And I never made the road trip to Elon..... Son of A! 03-banghead

For those who missed it: The Sport the SBC SHOULD bring in!
[Image: 9-elon-university.jpg?w=600&h=600]

RE: Ga Southern & TXST are top 10 party schools in the nation - Oldyeller - 05-13-2014 04:21 PM

(05-13-2014 12:10 PM)The4thOption Wrote:  
(05-13-2014 10:49 AM)JCGSU Wrote:  When I was in the Army some of my wilder times were going to Elon yes little ole Elon. I have to been to college campuses all over the South East outside of Duke, where I never went to or saw their kids out, they all had the same night life type bars and house parties. UNC was just as crazy as GSU same for NC State.

Yea, I was surprised to see Elon on the list.... nice mud wrestling pic! 04-cheers And I never made the road trip to Elon..... Son of A! 03-banghead

For those who missed it: The Sport the SBC SHOULD bring in!
[Image: 9-elon-university.jpg?w=600&h=600]

Funny how these two are only ones covered in mud.