CSNbbs
many other spring games have their band - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: many other spring games have their band (/thread-686006.html)

many other spring games have their band - Kimbosucks - 04-12-2014 01:49 PM

Has our band ever done a spring game?

RE: many other spring games have their band - Kimbosucks - 04-12-2014 01:50 PM

Will the spring game be online? I have to be out of town

RE: many other spring games have their band - MajorHoople - 04-12-2014 02:13 PM

We have a DJ, right?

Who needs a band?

RE: many other spring games have their band - Ken Barna - 04-12-2014 08:02 PM

Dear Broncos,
Just got back from Eastern's spring game and they had about half of the band there. It was a nice addition. Personally, I think I stand with Kimbosucks on this one. I hate recordings played over the loudspeakers.

RE: many other spring games have their band - Chipdip2 - 04-12-2014 08:07 PM

(04-12-2014 08:02 PM)Ken Barna Wrote:  Dear Broncos,
Just got back from Eastern's spring game and they had about half of the band there. It was a nice addition. Personally, I think I stand with Kimbosucks on this one. I hate recordings played over the loudspeakers.

So if you count the band in, the total attendance was 93.

Sad thing is, they'll probably bring 20 fans over here next year, not have a win on their schedule, we'll miss 5 field goals and turn the ball over on downs 5 other times in the redzone, then with seconds left on the clock we'll fumble at the goal line. Final Score EMU 3 WMU 0

RE: many other spring games have their band - Liam9903 - 04-12-2014 09:49 PM

Why are you picking on the one EMU fan who's also a legitimately nice and congenial poster? Its not his fault nobody else likes his miserable football program or that students often get murdered or raped while attending his alma mater. The poor guy has it bad enough.

RE: many other spring games have their band - Chipdip2 - 04-12-2014 10:23 PM

(04-12-2014 09:49 PM)Liam9903 Wrote:  Why are you picking on the one EMU fan who's also a legitimately nice and congenial poster? Its not his fault nobody else likes his miserable football program or that students often get murdered or raped while attending his alma mater. The poor guy has it bad enough.

Well, now that u put it that way I feel really bad about what I said. 03-weeping

RE: many other spring games have their band - Ken Barna - 04-13-2014 08:39 AM

Dear Liam9903,
We have had a miserable program, but the last three years we have beaten your alma mater. Chipdip2 may be correct in his prediction. That would be four years in a row. That may drive some of your alums to think of commiting suicide.

RE: many other spring games have their band - anthonybronco - 04-13-2014 10:38 AM

(04-12-2014 08:02 PM)Ken Barna Wrote:  Dear Broncos,

^ Yep, what he said!! ^

We've got a great band! Let 'em loose!