CSNbbs
Ole Miss lack enthusiasm - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+----- Forum: SEC Smack Talk (/forum-248.html)
+----- Thread: Ole Miss lack enthusiasm (/thread-6853.html)

- O-U-want-some? - 02-02-2004 01:01 AM

All I ever hear from Ole Miss fans is how rabid LSU fans are, now after seeing the Ole Miss-South Carolina basketball game the other night, I can see why. Ole Miss was playing a ranked team and it came down to a very close one and STILL their fans barely made a sound when Ole Miss scored. No wonder you guys think we are rabid, you guys are just the opposite. Get up, make some noise, it's a game FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I swear I thougt I was watching a golf game the way the Ole Miss fans clapped. No wonder recruits don't wanna go play there. LSU fans may be loud and obnoxious but recruits wanna come play for fans that are passionate and support them. Nobody wants to go play for a school that is more worried about staying civilized that they barely even clap at games....boooooring

- msudawgs64 - 02-02-2004 06:14 PM

and yet the Rebels still beat LSU. 03-lol :D I bet the fans were enthusiastic for that game. 03-lol

- O-U-want-some? - 02-02-2004 11:10 PM

msudawgs64 Wrote:and yet the Rebels still beat LSU. 03-lol :D I bet the fans were enthusiastic for that game. 03-lol
Hush, dung of the SEC.

- msudawgs64 - 02-03-2004 01:00 AM

O-U-want-some? Wrote:
msudawgs64 Wrote:and yet the Rebels still beat LSU.  03-lol  :D  I bet the fans were enthusiastic for that game.  03-lol
Hush, dung of the SEC.
well you are talking about basketball right now, care to take a look at that record..makes me no difference what you call me but by all means take a look at that record, and yes it does include a win over LSU at the Tigers place. Got something else smart to say?

- Rebel_Rx - 02-07-2004 10:44 AM

and you lack brain cells........Guess which position we'd rather be in :rolleyes:

- O-U-want-some? - 02-07-2004 01:00 PM

Rebel_Rx Wrote:and you lack brain cells........Guess which position we'd rather be in :rolleyes:
Uuuhhh...nice try.