CSNbbs
EMU attendance home game NIT - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: EMU attendance home game NIT (/thread-682614.html)

EMU attendance home game NIT - cmufanatic - 03-19-2014 08:59 AM

400 at the convo.
Sickening, how do they stay d-1 in these sports. I hate bashing them and i really never do but this is bad, post season play, a good team and noone comes to watch

RE: EMU attendance home game NIT - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 03-19-2014 09:08 AM

(03-19-2014 08:59 AM)cmufanatic Wrote:  400 at the convo.
Sickening, how do they stay d-1 in these sports. I hate bashing them and i really never do but this is bad, post season play, a good team and noone comes to watch

The emus could very well be the first Michigan MAC school to close. Technology (on-line courses/degrees) will replace a sh!t-load of schools.

RE: EMU attendance home game NIT - cmufanatic - 03-19-2014 09:20 AM

(03-19-2014 09:08 AM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  
(03-19-2014 08:59 AM)cmufanatic Wrote:  400 at the convo.

The emus could very well be the first Michigan MAC school to close. Technology (on-line courses/degrees) will replace a sh!t-load of schools.

agree, also where i am in metro detroit our local community college is offering a slew of programs through cmu, svsu, etc. going to effect the central campus enrollment and i think it already has in mt pleasant as attendace is trending down. ALSO correction EMU played in the CIT, not NIT my bad!01-wingedeagle