CSNbbs
Student guest tickets - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Student guest tickets (/thread-679409.html)

Student guest tickets - tiger2000 - 03-01-2014 05:03 PM

Couldn't help but notice two different large groups of Louisville fans all had the $5 student tickets.

Not sure if I should be upset or impressed that our students are enterprising.

RE: Student guest tickets - dan o - 03-01-2014 05:13 PM

Too inebriated to comment on Louisville fans with all the $5 dollar tickets.

But surely someone has the balls to challenge the black guy with the florescent green in the high dollar seats behind the bench.

Or maybe not!

RE: Student guest tickets - MemTigerFan - 03-01-2014 05:50 PM

If it's the group I think you're talking about, those aren't student tickets. Its the guest ticket area. We see opponent fans there most games since we have our season tickets lower near that area.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Student guest tickets - dan o - 03-01-2014 05:58 PM

(03-01-2014 05:50 PM)MemTigerFan Wrote:  If it's the group I think you're talking about, those aren't student tickets. Its the guest ticket area. We see opponent fans there most games since we have our season tickets lower near that area.

Right behind the Tiger bench. And, I would love to be there with all my Tiger gear on.

RE: Student guest tickets - tiger2000 - 03-01-2014 07:02 PM

(03-01-2014 05:50 PM)MemTigerFan Wrote:  If it's the group I think you're talking about, those aren't student tickets. Its the guest ticket area. We see opponent fans there most games since we have our season tickets lower near that area.

I'm not talking about seating, I'm talk about their actual tickets they were holding in their hands