CSNbbs
CBSSN - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: CBSSN (/thread-679350.html)

CBSSN - FenderStratCat - 03-01-2014 12:50 PM

Did anyone else see their insult to Ohio this morning, then a bigger insult to Cincinnati? Flipping through the pregame college shows I saw the hosts (a blond girl and I think Doug Gottleib) say that because one couldn't find a kale salad or green juice in Ohio that we were backwards and backwoods. Then Gottleib says "no, no you're wrong, or well maybe in Cincinnati, they're like in the south." It went something like that. The BS part is they would NEVER actually insult Kentucky's cities Louisville or Lexington for actually being in KY, but it's ok to insult us for being too close to KY. What a bunch of elitist crap. 03-puke

RE: CBSSN - mptnstr@44 - 03-01-2014 12:54 PM

(03-01-2014 12:50 PM)FenderStratCat Wrote:  Did anyone else see their insult to Ohio this morning, then a bigger insult to Cincinnati? Flipping through the pregame college shows I saw the hosts (a blond girl and I think Doug Gottleib) say that because one couldn't find a kale salad or green juice in Ohio that we were backwards and backwoods. Then Gottleib says "no, no you're wrong, or well maybe in Cincinnati, they're like in the south." It went something like that. The BS part is they would NEVER actually insult Kentucky's cities Louisville or Lexington for actually being in KY, but it's ok to insult us for being too close to KY. What a bunch of elitist crap. 03-puke

Gottleib is an idiot. Nobody takes that criminal/dbag seriously.

RE: CBSSN - BearcatMan - 03-01-2014 12:59 PM

(03-01-2014 12:54 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 12:50 PM)FenderStratCat Wrote:  Did anyone else see their insult to Ohio this morning, then a bigger insult to Cincinnati? Flipping through the pregame college shows I saw the hosts (a blond girl and I think Doug Gottleib) say that because one couldn't find a kale salad or green juice in Ohio that we were backwards and backwoods. Then Gottleib says "no, no you're wrong, or well maybe in Cincinnati, they're like in the south." It went something like that. The BS part is they would NEVER actually insult Kentucky's cities Louisville or Lexington for actually being in KY, but it's ok to insult us for being too close to KY. What a bunch of elitist crap. 03-puke

Gottleib is an idiot. Nobody takes that criminal/dbag seriously.

Wish one of them would've asked if he pays with cash or credit in Ohio.

RE: CBSSN - FenderStratCat - 03-01-2014 01:07 PM

Never lived in Cbus or Cleveland, but I've visited both several times and know that I would rather live in Cincy. Our Arts and music scene alone tops what they have to offer IMO.

RE: CBSSN - NittanyLion - 03-01-2014 04:16 PM

The "blond girl" on that show is from Cleveland and is an Ohio University alum, FWIW.

RE: CBSSN - Ring of Black - 03-01-2014 05:59 PM

Who the hell actually SEEKS a kale salad and green juice????

RE: CBSSN - FenderStratCat - 03-01-2014 07:45 PM

(03-01-2014 05:59 PM)BJUnklFkr Wrote:  Who the hell actually SEEKS a kale salad and green juice????

Hey IDK about a kale salad but I have the green juice. Very good for you. Amazing though that I can find it here in Cincitucky.