CSNbbs
Baylor Unis - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+----- Thread: Baylor Unis (/thread-669892.html)

Baylor Unis - RiceDad - 01-01-2014 11:45 PM

Look like **** and last I knew, their colors did not include maroon/purple/whatever, but not green. The helmets are also awful! Hope they lose to that high class quality univers.....ooops whatever, errrrr UCF!! This game is almost my worst NCAA nightmare!

RE: Baylor Unis - Antarius - 01-02-2014 12:01 AM

Absolutely ghastly.

RE: Baylor Unis - That Guy 2012 - 01-02-2014 10:09 AM

I liked the helmets a bit, but they really needed to be in green jerseys.

RE: Baylor Unis - greyowl72 - 01-02-2014 01:31 PM

At the game last night the Baylor fans around us said this was the second or third time they had worn the golden shiny helmets this season. They actually had the block BU on the side.. But it was totally obscured by the glare of the gold. Even up close.
As for the black unis... Forget about it. Atrocious. And after last night maybe they will be retired, permanently.

RE: Baylor Unis - Vegas Owl - 01-02-2014 01:41 PM

Lesson of Bowl season:

Don't mess with the karma of the uni's.

RE: Baylor Unis - RiceDoc - 01-02-2014 09:43 PM

The one casual fan I talked to looked at the Baylor unis and said, "Who do they thing they are? Only Edgar Allen Poe sees the green sheen on a Raven's black wings!"

RE: Baylor Unis - Converted Rice - 01-04-2014 02:05 PM

It's all about recruiting. They feel like the flashy uniforms and helmets help, and our class this year is pretty darn good.
For the record. I like the gold helmets but did not like playing in all black. My favorite uniform is our traditional one.