CSNbbs
Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+----- Thread: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* (/thread-664712.html)

Pages: 1 2

Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - seniorowl - 12-01-2013 09:57 PM

All:

I will not be at the championship game on Saturday bc my wife and I will going to to the Pac-12 Championship rooting against TG. I am so tempted to make a sign referring to the MOB Halftime show to hold up on ESPN.

Any suggestions?

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - texd - 12-01-2013 09:58 PM

Did he do something new or is this just a general statement?

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - seniorowl - 12-01-2013 09:59 PM

General Statement referring to him jumping ship from school to school....and I hate the multiple wrist sweatbands and pop artist microphone that he wears.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - Da.Owl - 12-02-2013 09:35 AM

How about ... "My NEXT dream job is _______________ ". Todd Graham 05-stirthepot

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - RiceLad15 - 12-02-2013 09:39 AM

A picture of Todd Graham with the Sun Devil's prominent features photoshopped onto him.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - I45owl - 12-02-2013 09:55 AM

I think you have to use the Devil logo with some Dante reference to having finally having embraced his place in some level of hell.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - ColOwl - 12-02-2013 11:00 AM

(12-02-2013 09:35 AM)Da.Owl Wrote:  How about ... "My NEXT dream job is _______________ ". Todd Graham 05-stirthepot

How about:

TODD GRAHAM.
MR. TODD GRAHAM.
YOU HAVE A CALL FROM USC!

That'd go over well in Tempe, don't you think?

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - OptimisticOwl - 12-02-2013 11:03 AM

This is old news.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - Grungy - 12-02-2013 01:18 PM

Toad fighting with the devil over the trident, with a word balloon that reads "I kind of have a problem with control".

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - texd - 12-02-2013 01:50 PM

Seriously. Let it go people. If there were some new news, then maybe that would be worth referencing.

If you want to send your message, wear a Stanford hat and a Rice shirt, or vice versa.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - jwn - 12-02-2013 03:29 PM

You might say, "Let sleeping d-bags lie."

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - RiceDoc - 12-02-2013 03:31 PM

When I opened this thread, I was expecting to see that the toad had voted for Marshall in the coaches poll...

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - texd - 12-02-2013 03:46 PM

(12-02-2013 03:31 PM)RiceDoc Wrote:  When I opened this thread, I was expecting to see that the toad had voted for Marshall in the coaches poll...

Actually, me too.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - JOwl - 12-02-2013 03:49 PM

Randomly, my brain picked up the even 13,000 page views on the "Latest bowl projections thread". Which drew my eye to the view count column in general, whereupon I was rewarded with the view count for this thread:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5176]

How appropriate.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - 2timesanowl - 12-02-2013 06:11 PM

OK what things can you be thankful for about the one year Graham was here? Let's count:
1. renewed interest in program from his first day
2. millions raised, Rice Stadium renovated and that gawd-awful turf gone
3. first bowl season in 40 how many years?
4. gave the program a taste of what it meant to win, left that desire in the guys that stayed
5. in short, in one year, he turned this football program around. if not for him--even for a short time--then we might not be what we are today. That change of attitude started and was sparked by him.

There was more things that went into his move from Pittsburgh to Arizona State than you realize. I got to know them when they were here. I know that that decision was not easy for him and he knew he was going to get criticized for it.

Things are not always what they appear. I will leave it at that, albeit it highly unpopular on this board no doubt.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - 2timesanowl - 12-02-2013 06:16 PM

(12-02-2013 03:46 PM)texd Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 03:31 PM)RiceDoc Wrote:  When I opened this thread, I was expecting to see that the toad had voted for Marshall in the coaches poll...

Actually, me too.

04-chairshot

Believe it or not, they are pleased for Rice's success this year. Don't think he's quite the demon you make him out to be.

Sorry to rain on your parade.04-jawdrop

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - RiceDoc - 12-02-2013 06:23 PM

(12-02-2013 06:11 PM)2timesanowl Wrote:  OK what things can you be thankful for about the one year Graham was here? Let's count:
1. renewed interest in program from his frist day
2. millions raised, Rice Stadium renovated and that gawd-awful turf gone
3. first bowl season in 40 how many years?
4. gave the program a taste of what it meant to win, left that desire in the guys that stayed
5. in short, in one year, he turned this football program around. if not for him--even for a short time--then we might not be what we are today. That change of attitude started and was sparked by him.

All very true. I just figured with the general tenor of this board, that's where the thread would be headed. I was pleasantly surprised with it wasn't a SWAG to that effect fueled by Marshall board speculation.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - TazOwl - 12-02-2013 06:27 PM

I have not posted much lately but do read quite often. Thought I would weigh in. Graham has been gone for seven seasons now and is at his third gig since leaving here. I think it is time to let it go. I will give him his due, he did change attitudes around here even if we may not have liked how he did it. But the program has seen four winning seasons in eight years, made recent three bowl appearances with a fourth pending, and is set to play in a conference title game. Bet most of us would have thought that was crazy at the end of the '05 season. Just saying ...

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - texd - 12-02-2013 08:52 PM

(12-02-2013 06:16 PM)2timesanowl Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 03:46 PM)texd Wrote:  

Actually, me too.

04-chairshot

Believe it or not, they are pleased for Rice's success this year. Don't think he's quite the demon you make him out to be.

Sorry to rain on your parade.04-jawdrop

I certainly didn't say that, and I don't think that's what Doc meant either... but this thread popped up shortly after the board went into meltdown over Marshall picking up votes in the polls that we thought would put them over the top. It was reasonable, upon seeing a thread title calling a coach with a vote a non-specific comic strip swear word, that the two were linked somehow.

RE: Todd Graham is a !@#$%&* - WoodlandsOwl - 12-02-2013 09:11 PM

I think Todd Graham represents the worst of the "big business" of College Football.

I'm glad he's gone.