CSNbbs
Suggestion for everyone on this board - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+----- Forum: CUSA Smack Talk (/forum-450.html)
+----- Thread: Suggestion for everyone on this board (/thread-664353.html)

Suggestion for everyone on this board - BleedsGreen33 - 11-30-2013 02:08 PM

We can do it now or we can wait till ECU is officially not a member anymore but EVERYONE on this board should block Still Jonesing. I like ECU fans and if they wish to come back for friendly banter I do not have issue with it. However SJ is one poster who napalms every thread he is in. I know the mods probably will not ban him so maybe if all of us just put him on our ignore list he will go away. Just a suggestion.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - baruna falls - 11-30-2013 02:25 PM

(11-30-2013 02:08 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  We can do it now or we can wait till ECU is officially not a member anymore but EVERYONE on this board should block Still Jonesing. I like ECU fans and if they wish to come back for friendly banter I do not have issue with it. However SJ is one poster who napalms every thread he is in. I know the mods probably will not ban him so maybe if all of us just put him on our ignore list he will go away. Just a suggestion.

Give me a break, it's called free speech.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - MU ATO - 11-30-2013 02:33 PM

I have no problem with what he says. He's entitled to support his team through thick and thin. Fan bases need more people like him not less. If you disagree with him then debate him not ban him.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - BleedsGreen33 - 11-30-2013 02:47 PM

Need more like him. It is fans like him that give fans a bad name. There is being passionate about your team and then there is just being a troll. ECU fans on here even wish he would go away.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - Stick4489 - 11-30-2013 02:50 PM

(11-30-2013 02:08 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  We can do it now or we can wait till ECU is officially not a member anymore but EVERYONE on this board should block Still Jonesing.

Why? He owned you in the basketball thread. Why shouldn't we block you?

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - MinerInWisconsin - 11-30-2013 02:51 PM

(11-30-2013 02:25 PM)baruna falls Wrote:  
(11-30-2013 02:08 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  We can do it now or we can wait till ECU is officially not a member anymore but EVERYONE on this board should block Still Jonesing. I like ECU fans and if they wish to come back for friendly banter I do not have issue with it. However SJ is one poster who napalms every thread he is in. I know the mods probably will not ban him so maybe if all of us just put him on our ignore list he will go away. Just a suggestion.

There is also the long and dearly held freedom to use the ignore button. I wonder if there have been any fans banned or ignored on your new conferences board? Probably so. Most conference message board fans don't appreciate having the majority of threads hijacked by an a** like SJ.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - EagleX - 11-30-2013 02:52 PM

while I think the attempt to create some bizarre popular movement to block the resident mouth breather is lame, it certainly isn't a first amendment issue.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - RUNVSFD MINER - 11-30-2013 03:17 PM

While i don't agree with thread hijacking, SJ actually believes in what he is posting. The debating counterparts are just as guilty.

Anyway, i dont think SJ is a bad guy... just has a narrower perspective than most.

But id rather listen to his narrowminded views, than someone posting simply to incite. There really is a difference. Imho.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - HerdFan_n_WV - 11-30-2013 03:25 PM

Bleeds...you are our version of SJ. While annoying, the guy is entitled to his crazy opinions.

Suggestion for everyone on this board - ARandomHerdFan - 11-30-2013 03:31 PM

(11-30-2013 03:25 PM)HerdFan_n_WV Wrote:  Bleeds...you are our version of SJ. While annoying, the guy is entitled to his crazy opinions.

You know, he IS a Marshall version of SJ.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - Fo Shizzle - 11-30-2013 03:41 PM

This is another example of a thread better left in someones head and not on the forum. SJ is SJ. He is not the only one that posts here using hyperbolic troll bait. I am amazed how well he succeeds in getting under people skin. Evidently they either love him or don't understand that they are being trolled.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - MUther - 11-30-2013 04:21 PM

(11-30-2013 03:41 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  This is another example of a thread better left in someones head and not on the forum. SJ is SJ. He is not the only one that posts here using hyperbolic troll bait. I am amazed how well he succeeds in getting under people skin. Evidently they either love him or don't understand that they are being trolled.

While you are actively playing sports in this conference I agree he should be here. Once you are officially gone there is ZERO reason to keep him here touting ECU stats. Perhaps he'll move on naturally, but I doubt it. At some point when you are no longer relevant to us there is going to have to be action taken.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - Matrix - 11-30-2013 05:57 PM

03-lmfao..."Napalms?"

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - ECU_Drummer - 11-30-2013 11:26 PM

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.

RE: Suggestion for everyone on this board - randaddyminer - 12-02-2013 04:24 AM

Nobody is forced to listen to anyone on this board. SJ may very well be a passionate fan, but a lot of the information he provides is inaccurate, false or manipulated. I'm not going to put him on ignore, but he does hijack a lot of threads.