CSNbbs
An angel in action - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: An angel in action (/thread-657678.html)

An angel in action - 83msu - 10-30-2013 07:36 AM

Just saw something on TV which made me cry in these times of hate, war, upheaval, and political discord. A bus driver with a load of passengers saw a woman on the wrong side of some rails on a bridge. He stopped the bus, got out and gently approached her. He placed his arm around her and helped her back over the rail. Then knelt and sat down on the side walk with her until an ambulance came. No passenger complained but clapped and cheered when he got back on the bus. The driver gave an analogy to playing football..when the Coach (God) asks you to go in, you need to be ready and do what he asks.. He didn't even tell his boss what he did. Bless this man beyond measure!

RE: An angel in action - eltigre - 10-30-2013 09:41 AM

Great story. Which network or station aired it?

RE: An angel in action - 83msu - 10-30-2013 10:42 AM

Good Morning America. I still have chill bumps thinking about that man getting down on his knees with this lady. Google bus driver and suicide attempt. There is a video from someone on the bus.

RE: An angel in action - eltigre - 10-31-2013 08:32 AM

Just watched it. An act of compassion and some words saved and hopefully changed a life.

RE: An angel in action - 21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha - 10-31-2013 11:58 PM

He is a genuine good guy with compassion and common sense. The world needs more like him.