CSNbbs
Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: James Madison (/forum-685.html)
+------ Forum: Off Topic (/forum-934.html)
+------ Thread: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** (/thread-649780.html)

Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - fanofallthatisjmu - 09-16-2013 07:58 AM

So who watched last night's (9/15) episode?

One of the greatest episodes ever.

RE: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - hburg - 09-16-2013 11:00 AM

Then I should watch it. What channel is it on?

RE: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - Sir Duke - 09-17-2013 12:05 PM

(09-16-2013 07:58 AM)fanofallthatisjmu Wrote:  So who watched last night's (9/15) episode?

One of the greatest episodes ever.

Phenomenal. Each episode is so intense, I almost feel like I have PTSD afterwards.

RE: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - s2dsayer - 10-03-2013 09:17 PM

I thought the finale was amazing. Close to perfect.

I thought Vince Gilligan (Richmond native! I just learned that...) showed incredible restraint in that finale. No speech-ifying at all....the closest was Walt saying "I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I felt....alive". Heartbreaking, as he touched his daughter for the last time, so profoundly sad. Even as he and Jesse looked at each other for the last time, there were no words spoken...must have been the quietest (except for that M60!) climactic episode to a series ever. I want Badger and Skinny Pete to have a spin-off...

RE: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - POTUS#4 - 10-04-2013 11:11 AM

(10-03-2013 09:17 PM)s2dsayer Wrote:  I thought the finale was amazing. Close to perfect.

I thought Vince Gilligan (Richmond native! I just learned that...) showed incredible restraint in that finale. No speech-ifying at all....the closest was Walt saying "I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I felt....alive". Heartbreaking, as he touched his daughter for the last time, so profoundly sad. Even as he and Jesse looked at each other for the last time, there were no words spoken...must have been the quietest (except for that M60!) climactic episode to a series ever. I want Badger and Skinny Pete to have a spin-off...

Chesterfield Observer Link

Yeah, I had no idea he was a Richmond area guy until the local weekly arrived last week - a pretty interesting article that includes comments from one of his high school teachers.

RE: Breaking Bad -*** With spoilers*** - s2dsayer - 10-07-2013 11:02 PM

(10-04-2013 11:11 AM)POTUS#4 Wrote:  Yeah, I had no idea he was a Richmond area guy until the local weekly arrived last week - a pretty interesting article that includes comments from one of his high school teachers.

Good article, my folks sent me another article on him from the 9/26 RTD (didn't e-mail a link mind you, they literally clipped it out of the newspaper and mailed it, lol). Dude's such a genius, and humble too. Does Richmond proud!