CSNbbs
How many games will Syracuse win this season. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: How many games will Syracuse win this season. (/thread-647010.html)

How many games will Syracuse win this season. - Uconnguy - 08-31-2013 07:28 PM

I say they don't win a single game this season...Seriously, what is it with all these Syracuse fans being so bitter. You should count your lucky stars that you moved on to a perceived better conference. The only thing worse than sore losers are sore winners. Enjoy your trips to all the southern cities that you have so much in common with.

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - cuseroc - 08-31-2013 07:38 PM

(08-31-2013 07:28 PM)Uconnguy Wrote:  I say they don't win a single game this season...Seriously, what is it with all these Syracuse fans being so bitter. You should count your lucky stars that you moved on to a perceived better conference. The only thing worse than sore losers are sore winners. Enjoy your trips to all the southern cities that you have so much in common with.

More than Uconn.

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - OrangeCrush22 - 08-31-2013 07:57 PM

(08-31-2013 07:28 PM)Uconnguy Wrote:  I say they don't win a single game this season...Seriously, what is it with all these Syracuse fans being so bitter. You should count your lucky stars that you moved on to a perceived better conference. The only thing worse than sore losers are sore winners. Enjoy your trips to all the southern cities that you have so much in common with.

The offense played horribly today. We have an entirely new coaching staff and a new QB. That's our excuse for going down to the wire against Penn State on a neutral field. What's UConn's excuse for getting dominated by an FCS team?

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - john01992 - 08-31-2013 08:05 PM

im damn proud of both teams today.

syracuse's defense held them to 1-16 on 3rd down. and allowed only 6pts in the first half. in the final 3 drives they held psu to an INT & two 3 & outs. we still have a lot of work to do. but if anything it showed that our problems are inexperience not lack of talent. our QB is a transfer who still has yet to fully develop with his receivers or coach and our o-line had to move some guys around and will get much better as the season goes on. shafer needs to get more aggressive in play calling imo

ficken had his redemption and keeps kicking like a pro. he has come a long way. hack lived up to the hype and looked nothing like a true freshmen. this kid still has a lot to learn and is gonna be a star down the road. i love his attitude and leadership. im a lil ticked off obrien handed out a half game suspension. it should of been 1 full game or no game imo.

i didnt mind which team won. SU in typical fashion will most likely get killed in ooc only to dominate conference play. psu needed that win cuz the uva & ohio losses still burn pretty deep

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - orangefan - 08-31-2013 08:19 PM

Man, I really wanted the win today. It would have set up a possible 7 or 8 win season. Made a good account for ourselves against a solid opponent, though. We were 8 point dogs after all, and were in a position to win outright. I'm still hopeful to get bowl eligible this year.

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - brista21 - 08-31-2013 09:38 PM

Obvious troll is obvious...

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - Vewb1 - 09-01-2013 11:00 AM

I think CUSE will be lucky to get 4 wins. A new coach, new approach new league with tougher opponents. 4 wins is as far as I can go. Cincinnati really will miss CUSE this year.

RE: How many games will Syracuse win this season. - bitcruncher - 09-01-2013 11:12 AM

(08-31-2013 09:38 PM)brista21 Wrote:  
Obvious troll is obvious...
This thread is now officially closed... 03-banghead