CSNbbs
The Rockets Are Coming - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: The Rockets Are Coming (/thread-644042.html)

The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 08:55 PM

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:01 PM

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:04 PM

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:10 PM

And of course one of my favorites:

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - TampaRocket - 08-13-2013 09:11 PM

Damn....I've got goosebumps..I'm ready to go now!

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:18 PM

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:19 PM

(08-13-2013 09:11 PM)TampaRocket Wrote:  Damn....I've got goosebumps..I'm ready to go now!

Haha I know!

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 09:44 PM

They played this song in their MMA video last year...would be sweet if they pumped this song right before the entrance to a game or two this year.

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Toledo Football 1st - 08-13-2013 10:21 PM

(08-13-2013 09:44 PM)Campbell4President Wrote:  They played this song in their MMA video last year...would be sweet if they pumped this song right before the entrance to a game or two this year.
I like that!

I've thought this would be a good one (at least part of it) to work into the mix on game day--especially after a score:

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - Campbell4President - 08-13-2013 11:15 PM

Yes, I agree that is a good idea to play part of it after a score...they need to have an event professional with the same vision that the video staff has...someone that would make the whole game day experience an awesome one. Those of us that go to the games (when we can) go because we're diehard Rocket fans but it would be nice to be able to take casual observers with you and have them leaving wanting more. Build a fan base because going to a Rockets game is an event like going to a Mud Hens game.

I would get pumped up if I were walking up to the stadium before the game and some sweet pump up music were playing throughout the stadium like you hear in Lot 10. Or has this gotten better lately already? (I've only been to one game each of the last two seasons and will only be making one this season)

RE: The Rockets Are Coming - eastisbest - 08-14-2013 06:16 AM

(08-13-2013 11:15 PM)Campbell4President Wrote:  Yes, I agree that is a good idea to play part of it after a score...they need to have an event professional with the same vision that the video staff has...someone that would make the whole game day experience an awesome one. Those of us that go to the games (when we can) go because we're diehard Rocket fans but it would be nice to be able to take casual observers with you and have them leaving wanting more. Build a fan base because going to a Rockets game is an event like going to a Mud Hens game.

I would get pumped up if I were walking up to the stadium before the game and some sweet pump up music were playing throughout the stadium like you hear in Lot 10. Or has this gotten better lately already? (I've only been to one game each of the last two seasons and will only be making one this season)
Good post. Heck, the whole University could benefit from having the video staff doing the marketing and student experience. Sometimes talent seems to get departmentalized instead of used to full effect.