CSNbbs
Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? (/thread-634181.html)

Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - run24niu - 05-23-2013 09:05 AM

Though not really an essential topic to the board, I am moving to AZ at the end of the month. Are there any AZ Huskies out there? I was very fortunate when I moved to MN from IL to meet RedBlack and be able to travel to games with him. Alas, I will probably not attend any games this year due to travel costs, but would love to cheer with any fellow Huskies. I'll be living in Phoenix-I have to believe at least one of us is already down there.

On a fun note-you'll all have a place to stay when we make it to the Fiesta Bowl05-stirthepot

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - Huskie_Jon - 05-23-2013 09:27 AM

(05-23-2013 09:05 AM)run24niu Wrote:  Though not really an essential topic to the board, I am moving to AZ at the end of the month. Are there any AZ Huskies out there? I was very fortunate when I moved to MN from IL to meet RedBlack and be able to travel to games with him. Alas, I will probably not attend any games this year due to travel costs, but would love to cheer with any fellow Huskies. I'll be living in Phoenix-I have to believe at least one of us is already down there.

On a fun note-you'll all have a place to stay when we make it to the Fiesta Bowl05-stirthepot

I have a brother, nephew, and brother-in-law alumni in Arizona who are all Huskie fans. If the Huskies ever make the Fiesta Bowl, you know I would be there.

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - HuskieFootball Addict - 05-23-2013 10:09 AM

(05-23-2013 09:27 AM)Huskie_Jon Wrote:  
(05-23-2013 09:05 AM)run24niu Wrote:  Though not really an essential topic to the board, I am moving to AZ at the end of the month. Are there any AZ Huskies out there? I was very fortunate when I moved to MN from IL to meet RedBlack and be able to travel to games with him. Alas, I will probably not attend any games this year due to travel costs, but would love to cheer with any fellow Huskies. I'll be living in Phoenix-I have to believe at least one of us is already down there.

I have a brother, nephew, and brother-in-law alumni in Arizona who are all Huskie fans. If the Huskies ever make the Fiesta Bowl, you know I would be there.

Are they on the board? If not...Huskie Jon you need to get them on here!
Good luck on your move run24niu. I think you're going to love the weather in AZ as compared to MN!!

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - huskiebob - 05-23-2013 10:45 AM

No better Huskie fan than run24niu! 04-bow

Good luck in Arizona!

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - PeoriaHuskie11 - 05-23-2013 01:00 PM

When we make the Fiesta Bowl, I will be there without a doubt. Parents retirement house is in Mesa. Plus with cheap-ish flights from Peoria to Mesa airport. Might turn that quiet neighborhood into Huskie Party East!

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - run24niu - 05-23-2013 02:13 PM

(05-23-2013 10:45 AM)huskiebob Wrote:  No better Huskie fan than run24niu! 04-bow

Good luck in Arizona!

Bob, you flatter me! I'll miss seeing ya'll at the tailgates.04-cheers

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - run24niu - 05-23-2013 02:20 PM

And thanks for the well wishes:)

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - HappyHuskie - 05-23-2013 02:53 PM

We fly to Hawaii every once in a while. When we're over AZ, I'll wave.
Good luck.

RE: Moving to AZ-where my Huskies at? - sarasotahuskie - 05-23-2013 10:05 PM

We'll still see you at the bowl games, right?