CSNbbs
Problems replying to posts, pasting, and using an iPad - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Board Tech Support (/forum-545.html)
+---- Thread: Problems replying to posts, pasting, and using an iPad (/thread-632605.html)

Problems replying to posts, pasting, and using an iPad - smn1256 - 05-09-2013 06:26 PM

When replying to posts using an iPad the original text of what I'm replying to isn't showing up. No problem, I'll use Tapatalk, but the plugin for the forum is disabled. No problem, I'll just copy the original post and copy it into to my response. Big problem, I can't paste into the text into the writing box.

I'm assuming all this is part of the current heartburn we've been experiencing lately, but if not.....HELP.

RE: Problems replying to posts, pasting, and using an iPad - georgia_tech_swagger - 05-11-2013 04:52 PM

Quote was disabled briefly for a few hours for that day. It should be functioning as you're use to now.

RE: Problems replying to posts, pasting, and using an iPad - smn1256 - 05-11-2013 05:39 PM

(05-11-2013 04:52 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Quote was disabled briefly for a few hours for that day. It should be functioning as you're use to now.

All is working fine. Thanks