CSNbbs
As the Sun Belt turns. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt Smack Talk (/forum-309.html)
+----- Thread: As the Sun Belt turns. (/thread-630034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - MTPiKapp - 04-23-2013 10:37 AM

(04-23-2013 10:34 AM)Liberty Fan Wrote:  
(04-23-2013 10:20 AM)MTPiKapp Wrote:  
(04-23-2013 09:50 AM)Liberty Fan Wrote:  the text books on evolution at Liberty

Where are those burried?

I nominate you "best moderator" ever! Constantly evolving! Excellent job! Great forum! [Image: laughing-smiley-011.gif][Image: roflguy.gif][Image: laughing-smiley-014.gif]

Not a moderator here, just a fan. The majority of mods on this network are specific to their conference board.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - Buzz Lightyear Lite - 04-23-2013 10:42 AM

This is a thread that has gone into areas that NO ONE should go......Ones religious beliefs are theirss and no argument how PERFECT or not will change ones BELIEFS. Liberty University I am sure has folks associated with it that would fit fine into the SBC or any other for that matter......and I am sure just like the rest of us has those we would just as soon not invite to dinner or any affiliation of which we are a part.....but I do suggest that this thread and its comments are NOT adding to the harmony of our conference. Difference of opinions are fine to voice but I hope the moderators on here will terminate this excersise in futility.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - AstroCajun - 04-23-2013 10:44 AM

(04-23-2013 10:42 AM)Buzz Lightyear Lite Wrote:  This is a thread that has gone into areas that NO ONE should go......Ones religious beliefs are theirss and no argument how PERFECT or not will change ones BELIEFS. Liberty University I am sure has folks associated with it that would fit fine into the SBC or any other for that matter......and I am sure just like the rest of us has those we would just as soon not invite to dinner or any affiliation of which we are a part.....but I do suggest that this thread and its comments are NOT adding to the harmony of our conference. Difference of opinions are fine to voice but I hope the moderators on here will terminate this excersise in futility.

I agree. I'd much rather go back to mocking ULM.

J/K - but it's still fun to pick on the little brother.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - bladhmadh - 04-23-2013 10:54 AM

(04-21-2013 07:19 PM)FlamingSword Wrote:  I root for Liberty because I graduated from the school with a Master of Arts in Public Policy. However, I graduated from VPI (Virginia Tech) with a Bachelor's in Political Science, and its as a Virginia Tech alum that I am speaking now:

The SunBelt: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

You spent money on a MA from Liberty. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha....

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - knucklehead - 04-23-2013 10:55 AM

(04-23-2013 10:42 AM)Buzz Lightyear Lite Wrote:  This is a thread that has gone into areas that NO ONE should go......Ones religious beliefs are theirss and no argument how PERFECT or not will change ones BELIEFS. Liberty University I am sure has folks associated with it that would fit fine into the SBC or any other for that matter......and I am sure just like the rest of us has those we would just as soon not invite to dinner or any affiliation of which we are a part.....but I do suggest that this thread and its comments are NOT adding to the harmony of our conference. Difference of opinions are fine to voice but I hope the moderators on here will terminate this excersise in futility.

100% Agree!

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - ASUMountaineer - 04-23-2013 11:01 AM

(04-23-2013 10:25 AM)knucklehead Wrote:  This is seriously the dumbest thread ever. I think I'd rather talk about the cause of pocket lint or the possible connection between eating too much candy and toe fungus. Come on.

Parts are quite humorous. You could always try not reading the thread. Just a thought...

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - Complacent Cajun - 04-23-2013 11:04 AM

Can we rename this thread "Liberty" so I can stop being tricked into clicking it. Thanks

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - knucklehead - 04-23-2013 11:14 AM

The problem (as with all Liberty related threads on this board) is that it has been diverted away from topics related to Liberty and the SBC by LU detractors (ax grinders) and LU folks who still take the bait . So, it's not really a Liberty Athletics thread, but a thread about Liberty Religious / Political perceptions. It is so far beyond any for of truth (on either side) that is is just absurd.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - Liberty Fan - 04-23-2013 11:20 AM

Amen bro! .... I think most grow tried of stupid non-sense post by people like MTPiKapp, GoApps70 and Paul from wherever. The guys from Liberty try to be sensible and polite and here they come ... 05-mafia

04-cheers

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - Fanof49ASU - 04-23-2013 11:21 AM

(04-23-2013 11:20 AM)Liberty Fan Wrote:  Amen bro! .... I think most grow tried of stupid non-sense posted by people like MTPiKapp, GoApps70 and Paul from wherever. The guys from Liberty try to be sensible and polite and here they come ... 05-mafia

04-cheers

You have a point.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - Warsaw landing - 04-23-2013 11:27 AM

(04-23-2013 10:44 AM)AstroCajun Wrote:  

I agree. I'd much rather go back to mocking ULM.

J/K - but it's still fun to pick on the little brother.
Careful. 05-nono

Re: RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - ark30inf - 04-23-2013 11:38 AM

(04-23-2013 11:14 AM)knucklehead Wrote:  The problem (as with all Liberty related threads on this board) is that it has been diverted away from topics related to Liberty and the SBC by LU detractors (ax grinders) and LU folks who still take the bait . So, it's not really a Liberty Athletics thread, but a thread about Liberty Religious / Political perceptions. It is so far beyond any for of truth (on either side) that is is just absurd.

The problem is Liberty related threads on this board and non-Liberty threads that become Liberty threads.

There are too many of them.

Liberty fans cannot resist engaging detractors to the point where I never want to hear of them again.

RE: As the Sun Belt turns. - bladhmadh - 04-23-2013 01:24 PM

I didn even know the sunbelt had a smack board.