CSNbbs
NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Team Talk (/forum-319.html)
+----- Forum: Florida Gulf Coast (/forum-334.html)
+----- Thread: NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? (/thread-627177.html)

NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - GoodOwl - 03-29-2013 03:27 PM

Would love to see the upsets continue

RE: NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - etsuandpurdue3 - 03-30-2013 10:53 AM

Sad it's over, only team I'd like to see win is Witchia State now.

RE: NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - GoodOwl - 04-01-2013 12:05 AM

Yeah, it's not so much fun watching the same ol teams in the final four. Glad Wich State made it to make it interesting for us underdog-rooters.

Was fun watching most of the first half of FGCU against UF. Too bad Florida got blown out in the next gaem-would have liked to seen FGCU go one more round before bowing out.

Still, they pushed the bar forward a bit- first 15 seed to win 2 games in the tourney. Will make it fun for some future teams to shoot for.

On the down side- I hear your coach is being looked at for a move-up to another school. Hope you can do something with your newfound "tradition" FGCU. Thanks for the memories.

RE: NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - etsuandpurdue3 - 04-01-2013 10:32 AM

(04-01-2013 12:05 AM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Yeah, it's not so much fun watching the same ol teams in the final four. Glad Wich State made it to make it interesting for us underdog-rooters.

Was fun watching most of the first half of FGCU against UF. Too bad Florida got blown out in the next gaem-would have liked to seen FGCU go one more round before bowing out.

Still, they pushed the bar forward a bit- first 15 seed to win 2 games in the tourney. Will make it fun for some future teams to shoot for.

On the down side- I hear your coach is being looked at for a move-up to another school. Hope you can do something with your newfound "tradition" FGCU. Thanks for the memories.
Oh, I'm not really a fan of FGCU, I was just rooting for them in this tournament.In fact, one of teams I'm a hardcore fan for, ETSU beat them in conference play even though we had the worst season in team history.

RE: NCAA Tourney: FGCU vs Florida- can they do it? - GoodOwl - 07-07-2013 10:17 PM

So what happened with ya'll? What's on tap for next season?