CSNbbs
Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? (/thread-623795.html)

Pages: 1 2

Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Dr. Isaly von Yinzer - 03-13-2013 03:12 PM

I'm a little confused. Tallgrass, do you think Tulsa should join the America 12 or not? You seem to be somewhat conflicted on the matter.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Gray Avenger - 03-13-2013 03:47 PM

Don't know if it's true I have heard that he is actually more of an Oklahoma fan than a Tulsa fan. How would a Tulsa fan with an IQ over 65 support OU, their worst enemy?

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - SMUmustangs - 03-13-2013 05:49 PM

(03-13-2013 03:47 PM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  Don't know if it's true I have heard that he is actually more of an Oklahoma fan than a Tulsa fan. How would a Tulsa fan with an IQ over 65 support OU, their worst enemy?

No....he is a die hard TU fan, although most TU fans on the message boards don't like him because of his contrarian positions on some things and some TU fans knee jerk reaction is....oh he is an OSU fan... or he is an OU fan, when he says something they do not like..

I assume he is from what is called the "tallgrass country" near Tulsa, Oklahoma. He says he is also an OSU and OU fan. I use to not believe that, because he was pretty negative about those programs compared to Tulsa. However, I will take him at his word, but he definitely is a Tulsa fan first and foremost.

As for your IQ comment, most Tulsa fans are also OU fans. OU is not their enemy at all, they live in two different worlds.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - AirRaid - 03-13-2013 05:52 PM

Why do people give hhim any attention is beyond me.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Bones N Skulls - 03-13-2013 06:28 PM

Who is Tallgrass ?05-stirthepot

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - UConn-SMU - 03-13-2013 07:42 PM

(03-13-2013 06:28 PM)Bones N Skulls Wrote:  Who is Tallgrass ?05-stirthepot

Tallgrass is a longtime poster who is obsessed with destroying Big East FB. We do not know why he has made this his life's quest.

Perhaps he was denied admission to UConn, Cincinnati, or USF. Or maybe he was beaten up by a Memphis grad. No one knows ...

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Ned Low - 03-13-2013 08:00 PM

(03-13-2013 07:42 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 06:28 PM)Bones N Skulls Wrote:  Who is Tallgrass ?05-stirthepot

Tallgrass is a longtime poster who is obsessed with destroying Big East FB. We do not know why he has made this his life's quest.

Perhaps he was denied admission to UConn, Cincinnati, or USF. Or maybe he was beaten up by a Memphis grad. No one knows ...

Hmmm... if he was denied entry into Memphis or USF, he most definitely did not get into Tulsa; about 75% of their entrants ranked in the Top 10% of their high school classes and Tulsa itself is ranked #83 nationally in the USN&WR... not that one should put too much emphasis on that, but still...

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - UTEPDallas - 03-13-2013 08:23 PM

Tallgrass goes way back to the WAC-16 days. He's said multiple times he got degrees from Oklahoma State and Washington State and he's basically a fan of everything Oklahoma (Golden Hurricane, Cowboys, Sooners, Thunder, etc). He used to troll the MWC board for years but he stopped recently. I guess he replaced the America 12 for the MWC.

I don't have any problem with Tallgrass. I know there's plenty of Tulsa fans who dislike him because according to some of them he talks of TU in a condescending way, the way only a Sooner or Okie State fan does.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Tulsafanzz - 03-13-2013 09:34 PM

(03-13-2013 05:49 PM)SMUmustangs Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 03:47 PM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  Don't know if it's true I have heard that he is actually more of an Oklahoma fan than a Tulsa fan. How would a Tulsa fan with an IQ over 65 support OU, their worst enemy?

No....he is a die hard TU fan, although most TU fans on the message boards don't like him because of his contrarian positions on some things and some TU fans knee jerk reaction is....oh he is an OSU fan... or he is an OU fan, when he says something they do not like..

I assume he is from what is called the "tallgrass country" in Oklahoma. He says he is also an OSU and OU fan. I use to not believe that, because he was pretty negative about those programs compared to Tulsa. However, I will take him at his word, but he definitely is a Tulsa fan first and foremost.

As for your IQ comment, most Tulsa fans are OU fans. OU is not their enemy at all, they live in two different worlds.

He has a degree from Okla State, not Tulsa. His views are similar to OSU fans. His views are the opposite of every diehard Tulsa fan I know. I would say that far more TU fans are OU fans than OSU fans, but most Tulsa fans are not OU fans.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - miko33 - 03-13-2013 09:50 PM

That Tallgrass guy likes to troll this board a lot. It would be nice if he tried to spur on dialogue than try to get people riled up. It's much more rewarding to be a uniter than a divider.

Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Pony94 - 03-13-2013 09:51 PM

(03-13-2013 09:50 PM)miko33 Wrote:  That Tallgrass guy likes to troll this board a lot. It would be nice if he tried to spur on dialogue than try to get people riled up. It's much more rewarding to be a uniter than a divider.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - panicstricken - 03-14-2013 10:43 AM

Tallgrass did you get a TU degree?

Asking for a friend

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Wilkie01 - 03-14-2013 01:14 PM

04-jawdrop Tallgrass's worst nigthmare would be Tulsa joining the A12. After all he would have nothing to do but watch soaps from his trailer! 05-stirthepot

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Lolly Popp - 03-14-2013 01:20 PM

Think about Tallgrass this way -- his real life initials are BS -- or WS if you want to be formal (I don't think I am revealing any classified information as he used to type his real name on the WAC and MWC boards about a decade ago in addition to the nickname he currently trolls everyone under). Maybe that explains why so many of his posts seem to be either full of BS or else not useful for anything but a freak somewhere to perform WS on.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - NBPirate - 03-14-2013 01:24 PM

Tallgrass vs. miko in Trollbowl 2013.......:tomcat:

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Wilkie01 - 03-14-2013 01:26 PM

miko wins, he is smarter. 04-cheers

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - MinerInWisconsin - 03-14-2013 01:33 PM

This board has to be pretty damn dull for a thread about 1 poster with an anti-nBE slant to be this popular. He is probably closer to right than wrong most of the time or he wouldn't get such a rise out of folks.

Someone better get poached from some conference soon so we can actually talk realignment on the realignment board.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - NBPirate - 03-14-2013 01:49 PM

(03-14-2013 01:33 PM)MinerInWisconsin Wrote:  This board has to be pretty damn dull for a thread about 1 poster with an anti-nBE slant to be this popular. He is probably closer to right than wrong most of the time or he wouldn't get such a rise out of folks.

Someone better get poached from some conference soon so we can actually talk realignment on the realignment board.

the man spends about half of a work day devoted to bashing a conference. that is his entire life's work.

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - Tallgrass - 03-14-2013 01:55 PM

(03-13-2013 03:12 PM)Dr. Isaly von Yinzer Wrote:  I'm a little confused. Tallgrass, do you think Tulsa should join the America 12 or not? You seem to be somewhat conflicted on the matter.

What did I say on Day 1 when Nbe flew its Times Square Banner? UConn, Cincy, USF, and UCF are now off to a truncated ACC, probably Temple and ECU too. Tulane, SMU, Memphis, and Houston back to CUSA. A CUSA-24 will emerge with four divisions. I am so happy, CUSA is now back together and some new exciting programs added! It doesn't get better than this! And Tulsa's future (stability!) is secured!

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=623973

RE: Just to be clear, Tallgrass are you in favor of Tulsa's joining the A12 or not? - miko33 - 03-14-2013 04:30 PM

(03-14-2013 01:26 PM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  miko wins, he is smarter. 04-cheers

It's always been about the academics...