CSNbbs
Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? (/thread-616459.html)

Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - Chappy - 02-01-2013 04:27 PM

In the past week or two, I have received two different pieces of mail addressed to "Jarod & Mindy Haase". They have my address on them; I'm the second owner of the house and the first was not a "Haase".

When the first one came I sent it back, thinking that the UAB coach was "Jerod" rather than "Jarod" (and indeed it is), but when the 2nd piece of mail came today I decided to google the UAB Bball coach and see what his wife's name was... sure enough, it's Mindy.

Strange, eh?

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - stinkfist - 02-01-2013 04:43 PM

(02-01-2013 04:27 PM)Chappy Wrote:  In the past week or two, I have received two different pieces of mail addressed to "Jarod & Mindy Haase". They have my address on them; I'm the second owner of the house and the first was not a "Haase".

When the first one came I sent it back, thinking that the UAB coach was "Jerod" rather than "Jarod" (and indeed it is), but when the 2nd piece of mail came today I decided to google the UAB Bball coach and see what his wife's name was... sure enough, it's Mindy.

Strange, eh?

Yep...pretty strange...would like to understand the point.

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - GrayBeard - 02-01-2013 04:55 PM

(02-01-2013 04:43 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 04:27 PM)Chappy Wrote:  In the past week or two, I have received two different pieces of mail addressed to "Jarod & Mindy Haase". They have my address on them; I'm the second owner of the house and the first was not a "Haase".

Strange, eh?

He was posting in hopes that a jacka*ss USM fan would get all snotty about it. He wins!

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - stinkfist - 02-01-2013 04:57 PM

(02-01-2013 04:55 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 04:43 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Strange, eh?

He was posting in hopes that a jacka*ss USM fan would get all snotty about it. He wins!

No shite! I wonder how his wife feels right now....or yours....I just service

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - Ramsay7884 - 02-01-2013 05:09 PM

What was in it?

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - lmckay92 - 02-01-2013 07:50 PM

You can't open other people's mail, man.

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - Chappy - 02-02-2013 09:03 AM

Yeah, didn't open them.

Looked like the type of envelope you'd send a thank-you note or invitation in.

RE: Weird UAB Coach Coincidence? - Chappy - 02-02-2013 09:05 AM

(02-01-2013 04:43 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  Yep...pretty strange...would like to understand the point.

No real point, just thought UAB fans might find it interesting.

Like, if you were getting mail at your house addressed to Jeff Lebo I'd find it interesting.