CSNbbs
Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Marshall (/forum-434.html)
+----- Thread: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall (/thread-613807.html)

Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - Matrix - 01-17-2013 06:47 PM

Happy (belated) New Year, Thundering Herd! Hope everyone's had a terrific year thus far and that it carries over into the next one as well. I am preparing to host a sports talk program dedicated mostly to the members of Conference USA (but room will be made for other topics outside of it) on internet radio station WBLZ - Blazeradio (http://www.blazeradio.org) on the campus of UAB, it is entitled, "Unleash The Dragon", and we want to welcome feedback from all of Conference USA members about their sports teams, fan bases, you name it...

The target date for the show is Friday, February 1st at 1 pm eastern time, phone calls and social media (Twitter:@BlazeRadio and/or @AlbertPride2) feedback will be most welcome and strongly encouraged. Any questions about that you may have for me as it relates, please tender them here or by PM...Thank you all so much for your indulgence and best wishes to you and the Herd!

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - MarshallHerdFanz - 01-18-2013 08:23 PM

thanks for the invite.

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - Matrix - 01-25-2013 02:51 PM

(01-18-2013 08:23 PM)MarshallHerdFanz Wrote:  thanks for the invite.

Thanks for the response. Hope that the Herd can accept and tune in.

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - MarshallHerdFanz - 01-28-2013 07:56 PM

I'll try to join in.

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - Matrix - 01-30-2013 11:56 AM

Among the Conference USA-related items, I would like to ask the fan bases of each school who they like in the Super Bowl this Sunday, and feel free to express why, responses tendered here will be used on the air this Friday. Thanks again.

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - MarshallHerdFanz - 01-30-2013 03:57 PM

I like the Ravens. Marshall has two players on both teams and two cheerleaders on the Ravens.

RE: Unleash The Dragon - Invitation To Marshall - RedParallax - 02-02-2013 06:16 AM

(01-30-2013 03:57 PM)MarshallHerdFanz Wrote:  I like the Ravens. Marshall has two players on both teams and two cheerleaders on the Ravens.

I was obviously aware of our 4 players in the SB this year. Didn't know that about the cheerleaders, though.