CSNbbs
OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach (/thread-603776.html)

OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - Blazer88 - 11-30-2012 03:59 PM

A string of unsolved break-ins and robberies from October 4th – November 5th at the campus of Hofstra University has been solved, and the culprits are four players from the Hofstra men’s basketball team. Jimmy Hall, Shaquille Stokes, Dallas Anglin and Kentrell Washington were the four players arrested for allegedly breaking into dorm rooms on campus and stealing cash, computers and other items.

Though the players have been suspended from the university pending the outcome of the legal proceedings, there’s little chance they’ll return to the team – probably because they robbed their head coach, Mo Cassara.

“Four Hofstra University basketball players were arrested on burglary charges stemming from a string of break-ins on campus — and the alleged court-side crooks even robbed their coach’s house, police said Friday.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategorized/hofstra-basketball-players-rob-head-coach/

RE: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - BhamSnap - 12-03-2012 02:04 AM

I guess they felt the coach had robbed them of playing time. zing.

RE: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - Dracorex - 12-03-2012 02:10 AM

my freshman year of HS our Senior starting DT who probably would have played FCS football minimally went into the local post office and robbed it. He was wearing a dress i.e. 350+ lbs of black male in a dress. Every employee in that post office knew who he was too...

sometimes kids can be stupid and throw their lives away for nothing

RE: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - the_blazerman - 12-03-2012 09:00 AM

There was a former football player at a university not to be named who I believe was a senior o-lineman at the school & was rather huge for lineman at the time.

He decided to rob the local bank & was easily recognized.

RE: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - BlazerPhil - 12-03-2012 09:21 AM

In unrelated news, Texas Southern has announced they will be accepting 4 mid-year transfers from Hofstra.

RE: OT four Hofstra bball players rob their head coach - GreenGiant67 - 12-03-2012 09:39 AM

"Though the players have been suspended from the university pending the outcome of the legal proceedings, there’s little chance they’ll return to the team – probably because they robbed their head coach, Mo Cassara."

There should be little chance that they return to the university.