CSNbbs
AST visitors? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC East Team Talk (/forum-237.html)
+----- Forum: South Carolina (/forum-244.html)
+----- Thread: AST visitors? (/thread-5998.html)

Pages: 1 2

- raptorcox - 01-12-2005 06:19 AM

Since AST has been hacked repeatedly...is there anyone out there still checking in over here?

- ET. - 01-12-2005 08:36 PM

raptorcox Wrote:Since AST has been hacked repeatedly...is there anyone out there still checking in over here?
I just remembered this sight was available. I guess no one else is checking in. I wish the idiot who is wreaking AST would go back to Iraq. Maybe a few posters will show up here...off to find the game on the net.

- ET. - 01-12-2005 10:10 PM

ET. Wrote:...off to find the game on the net.
That wasn't such a good idea...15 pt. loss to LSU. Oh well, on a brighter note... it's kind of lonely being the only one on a forum. :stupid:

- raptorcox - 01-13-2005 05:46 AM

I figured someone would see this :D

- garnetspurr - 01-14-2005 12:57 PM

Another AST refuge reporting for duty..Where's Kang? This site definitely has the best smilies available. 04-rock 03-nutkick 04-cheers

- Drakeman - 01-14-2005 04:53 PM

Raptor, where else do you post these days?

- raptorcox - 01-15-2005 07:41 AM

http://www.sectalk.com

Galactus and Gamecoq are already there, with countless other Gamecock fans...

- TheFuture - 01-15-2005 01:00 PM

I gave it up here after a while and went back to ast, occasionally lurk at sec.com and fgf

- Drakeman - 01-16-2005 01:17 AM

raptorcox Wrote:http://www.sectalk.com

Thanks Raptor!

I'm registered & posting. Getting a little disappointed w/ AST. They should be able to deal w/ this hacking thing better than this.

Frankly, I think the job the admins & mods do there is absurd. Nature Boy being the exception.

- Nature Boy - 01-17-2005 11:23 AM

I will be honest with you guys, I don't know what's going on with AST. I have lost contact with Keven, SC Fan and Peter. If I do get in touch with them, I will try and find out what's going on. Right now you guys know as much as I do.

- Nature Boy - 01-17-2005 07:40 PM

Drakeman Wrote:
raptorcox Wrote:http://www.sectalk.com

Thanks Raptor!

I'm registered & posting. Getting a little disappointed w/ AST. They should be able to deal w/ this hacking thing better than this.

Frankly, I think the job the admins & mods do there is absurd. Nature Boy being the exception.
04-bow Thanks for the kind words Drake. It's guys like you, Rap, Gal and Coq that made me want to be a mod over at AST. I wanted to make a difference in the way things are run. I wanted folks to have someone who would listen to what the had to say. Of course things aren't perfect nor can I make everyone happy but I do try my best to do what I can for people.

- Nature Boy - 01-17-2005 08:40 PM

Nature Boy Wrote:I will be honest with you guys, I don't know what's going on with AST. I have lost contact with Keven, SC Fan and Peter. If I do get in touch with them, I will try and find out what's going on. Right now you guys know as much as I do.
I just off the phone with Peter Hamlett, the owner of AST. He told me that the board was going to be put on a new server and should be up and running again by the end of the week.

- Drakeman - 01-18-2005 12:40 AM

Hey Champ! Congrats on getting married! When you posted over on AST that you were about to tie the knot I didn't know you meant like right away.

Saw your thread on the sports bar.

04-cheers

- Nature Boy - 01-18-2005 09:18 PM

:wave: Thanks Drake! The big day was January 8th. I picked that day because it was somebody's birthday. Now for 250 points and $10,000, whose birthday was it? Here's a hint. He would have been 70 years old if he had been living. I am a huge fan of his. He and a certain other person which shall remain nameless had a huge impact on my life. Can anyone guess who this famous person is? 03-lol 03-wink

- Drakeman - 01-19-2005 12:38 AM

The "Big E"?

- Nature Boy - 01-19-2005 11:13 AM

03-lol Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

- 2DamCocky - 01-20-2005 03:44 PM

I remembered this site and popped over here... it was a miracle i remembered my password... lol

the AST shenanigans are frustrating... wouldnt surprise me if that board takes a hit on the number of people that post there...

been lurking on digital roost a bit in the meantime...

- TheFuture - 01-21-2005 10:26 PM

Tired of seeing this:
allSPORTStalk.com Community Board will be back online shotly.Thanks for your patience!

allSPORTStalk.com © 1997-2005 | by The Authority Channel, Inc.

- 65tiger - 01-22-2005 07:53 PM

When is "shotly"? I'm tired of seeing it, too, and am about fed up with it.

- Drakeman - 01-23-2005 08:11 PM

'65, there are a few USC posters hanging out @ the site raptor linked above. No CU people except Samurai pops in once in awhile.

Come check it out. :wave: