CSNbbs
ECU to Big East? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: ECU to Big East? (/thread-593943.html)

ECU to Big East? - Monarch History - 10-18-2012 06:19 PM

This was posted on the VA Pilot website today.
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/10/big-east-mulling-e-carolina-revealing-nfl-uniforms

I would hate to see you go, but I hope you are given strong consideration.

RE: ECU to Big East? - PirateTreasureNC - 10-18-2012 08:07 PM

Everyone was leaching onto that article only for a second questioning of Erhart to basically say otherwise.

RE: ECU to Big East? - Matrix - 10-19-2012 02:13 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You can't leave us!!!!! Shane???!!!! Come back, Shane!!!!! Actually, you'd make an excellent fit for the Big East, if it happens, it happens. Just wish that UAB were afforded the same opportunities, and would have been had they gotten that on campus stadium, but we all know how that went down, and who was responsible. Anyway, we'll give way to speculation until more official information surfaces. If that's what the majority of the Pirate Nation wants, then you have my blessings as a fan of Conference USA.

RE: ECU to Big East? - GoApps70 - 10-21-2012 10:52 AM

Would think that everyone would be happy for East Carolina if they get the offer, especially as long and hard as their administration has been persuing the BE. Imagine all would hate to see them leave at the same time. Best of luck, the nBE could not pick anyone any better.

RE: ECU to Big East? - ECUPirated - 10-21-2012 10:53 PM

One thing the BE has never given ECU is "consideration". I think I'd have been happy last year this time if Marinatto would have mentioned us justone time as being a possible candidate, even if an invite were never issued. I'd have been happy if the BE would have accepted Terry Holland's / Chancellor Ballard's invitation to fly down and catch a game and see the facilities. From the way I understand that invitation was never even responded to. So "consideration" is the last thing the BE has for ECU. F'em.