CSNbbs
UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt Smack Talk (/forum-309.html)
+----- Thread: UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls (/thread-591158.html)

UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Usajags - 10-02-2012 07:53 PM

OK, so I started this thread in the smack talk forum because that is where is will end up anyway. But I strolled over there a little today to see what they had going on. Mostly, they are still crying about the UA BoT denying them an OCS. Their attendance is horrible, and when the media says anything about it, they bit(h and cry that how they print such scandalous things. That is a bad program, and even though they have a coach now that could win some games they still are a horrible, unsupported program. That whole fan base is looney.

Now they are talking about stadium options and a minor league baseball park that is being vacated by the team for a new stadium downtown. They're talking about turning the old stadium into a football stadium, then they start fighting about that. Looney, I'm telling you they are all a little sideways.

RE: UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Usajags - 10-02-2012 08:18 PM

In another thread they have jumped all over one of their own for mentioning the SEC. It's just ugly over there. I would post this there but I was banned a long time ago. 01-wingedeagle

I've been really bored today in case anyone is interested in why I have been wondering through the drudges of the interwebs that is blazertalk. 03-puke

RE: UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Buccaneerlover - 10-02-2012 08:18 PM

Looney or not, they need a facility. Legion Field is borderline unsafe, and if not for their fans, the student athletes that represent UAB deserve to play in a place that atleast has working plumbing and hot water.

UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - BeliefBlazer - 10-02-2012 08:22 PM

BlazerTalk has been arguing with itself over the BOT, UAt, and the SEC since before SouthAl even considered adding football. Don't expect it to stop any time soon.

RE: UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Usajags - 10-02-2012 08:24 PM

That is what made me continue reading that thread. I agree they need something better then Legion Field. They started talking about the Hoover Met, I really wanted to get into that conversation with them and support that idea, but then they got ugly with each other yet again. That stadium was built to be expandable and Hoover High School used to play some football games there. It would fix the problem of the people that are scared to go to Legion Field for their safety. They use that as an excuse of why people don't go to the games, yet those same people are still not going to go if they build the new stadium on campus because, guess what, that will be downtown.

RE: UAb fans are a bunch of dang gum girls - Usajags - 10-02-2012 08:26 PM

(10-02-2012 08:22 PM)BeliefBlazer Wrote:  BlazerTalk has been arguing with itself over the BOT, UAt, and the SEC since before SouthAl even considered adding football. Don't expect it to stop any time soon.

Never expected it to stop just cause we play what we call football, it's ugly, but by definition that is what it is. You guys are a disfunctional bunch.