CSNbbs
espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku (/thread-587966.html)

espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - dahbeed - 09-16-2012 08:15 AM

ulm at #9 with one handed grab by the tight end for a touchdown. harley something. couldn't understand bob ley. great throw by kolton and tremendous catch.

wku at #4 with what else? willie's trick play to win it. supposedly that play is called 'seminole'.....bobby bowden lives on in the commonwealth.

RE: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - InjunJohn - 09-16-2012 08:27 AM

(09-16-2012 08:15 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  ulm at #9 with one handed grab by the tight end for a touchdown. harley something. couldn't understand bob ley. great throw by kolton and tremendous catch.

wku at #4 with what else? willie's trick play to win it. supposedly that play is called 'seminole'.....bobby bowden lives on in the commonwealth.

Harley Scioneaux out of Reserve, LA. ULM was his only offer in 2011. He was 6'5", 215 and ran a 4.7 40 as a TE. Redshirted last year. He has added some weight. Like most of the smaller schools, we will probably live or die off of finding the kids at smaller schools who get overlooked. I like his size and if we can get some more weight on him, he could be a dominating TE in a few years (if he continues to catch like that). Big target!!

Oh and I was a little giddy when I saw that double pass!! Great job with the call Coach Taggert

RE: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - tyler90wm - 09-16-2012 08:58 AM

According to Willie in his interview after the game, WKU just added that trick play in practice this week. Love the call!

RE: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - WKFrayser - 09-16-2012 09:00 AM

(09-16-2012 08:15 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  ulm at #9 with one handed grab by the tight end for a touchdown. harley something. couldn't understand bob ley. great throw by kolton and tremendous catch.

Thats pretty cool. When he called it I said Willie reminds me of a young Bobby Bowden.

RE: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - TexasWarhawkBrother - 09-16-2012 09:35 AM

hes 6-6 240lbs. Ol Harley is !!!

RE: espn top 10 plays: ulm & wku - LouisianaHawkFan - 09-16-2012 01:33 PM

(09-16-2012 08:27 AM)InjunJohn Wrote:  

Harley Scioneaux out of Reserve, LA. ULM was his only offer in 2011. He was 6'5", 215 and ran a 4.7 40 as a TE. Redshirted last year. He has added some weight. Like most of the smaller schools, we will probably live or die off of finding the kids at smaller schools who get overlooked. I like his size and if we can get some more weight on him, he could be a dominating TE in a few years (if he continues to catch like that). Big target!!

Oh and I was a little giddy when I saw that double pass!! Great job with the call Coach Taggert

Scioneaux scored twice for ULM yesterday. Bet the Cajuns wished he had stayed down home. No way anyone with the last name ending in "eaux" that can play should leave south la....huh?? 04-cheers