CSNbbs
The SEC is weak sister now-The Big12 n ACC RULE!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+----- Forum: SEC Smack Talk (/forum-248.html)
+----- Thread: The SEC is weak sister now-The Big12 n ACC RULE!!! (/thread-5800.html)

Pages: 1 2

- HOT_GOLD - 07-06-2005 11:43 AM

old pisser,the buppies n the war sparrows will eat chit this year in the sec--ALL 3 suck!!!--old piss has a gangster for a coach----the dawg breaths and Crooner will still go 3-8--And besides having the dirtiest coach in all of college football)coach wingnut-ears--You couldn't run tubberville thru a car-wash with clorox and keep this criminal clean----He will not have any cadillacs to drive his dismal squad--The war sparrows will be doing good to go 5-6---The Big12 and the ACC are the true POWER-HOUSES of college football--Hell even the PAC-10 could beat any team in the sec--the sec has turned into the bottom feeders of college football!!!! 03-puke

btw--GO DUKE n TEXAS!!!! 03-lol

- GDawgs88 - 07-06-2005 01:47 PM

SEC's All-Time Record Versus Conference

Atlantic Coast Conference: 866-732-82

Big 12 Conference: 308-300-24

Big East Conference: 70-58-9

Big Ten Conference: 85-89-7

Conference USA: 671-329-39

Mid-American Athletic Conference: 80-18-1

Mountain West Conference: 43-9-0

Pacific-10 Conference: 61-38-7

Sun Belt Conference: 192-11-4

Western Athletic Conference: 267-127

The Big Ten is the only conference that has a winning record versus the SEC, and that is only by a few games. We have dominated that league lately and should have a winning record versus them in a couple of years. Quit spewing your nonsense.

- HOT_GOLD - 07-06-2005 02:03 PM

Things are gonna be changing ------Get ready to lose----Face Reality!!
Just BEAT AUBURN ,MS ST., and OLD PISS--Those are the ones that need to get the can of arse whip put on!!!---I do have some respect for the rest of the sec----I just think that the way the Conferences have re-aligned--the sec is not as strong as it once was!!! :rolleyes:

Lets just take this win/loss program back 25 years-----n then the next 25 years-----There will be some BIG changes---its not nonsense either chump!!!! :ninja:

- GDawgs88 - 07-06-2005 02:13 PM

HOT_GOLD Wrote:I just think that the way the Conferences have re-aligned--the sec is not as strong as it once was!!! :rolleyes:
I don't know about that. Arkansas is a pretty solid program. Sure, South Carolina is always bad, but now they've got Spurrier, so look out.

- Rebel - 07-06-2005 03:10 PM

GDawgs88 Wrote:
HOT_GOLD Wrote:I just think that the way the Conferences have re-aligned--the sec is not as strong as it once was!!!  :rolleyes:
I don't know about that. Arkansas is a pretty solid program. Sure, South Carolina is always bad, but now they've got Spurrier, so look out.
Don't argue with the simpleton, just point and laugh. (Shhh, he's a C-USA fan, ok, laugh now). 03-lol

- Rebel - 07-06-2005 03:17 PM

Goodbye Wingedeagle. Our threat to contact your employer at the Mississippi State Dep't of Transportation is still in effect.

You are banned.

By the way:

Net11H193.itsd.state.ms.us

Noted.

- hbriteup - 07-07-2005 10:25 AM

RebelKev Wrote:Goodbye Wingedeagle. Our threat to contact your employer at the Mississippi State Dep't of Transportation is still in effect.

You are banned.

By the way:

Noted.
Rebel I've followed you every where to try an get an answer to my question and you keep avoiding me,stop and answer..

What do you think Ole Miss record will be this year and ,wins ovr what teams?

Also give me your prediction on Southern Miss this year and wins over what teams?

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 01:46 PM

hbriteup Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:Goodbye Wingedeagle. Our threat to contact your employer at the Mississippi State Dep't of Transportation is still in effect.

You are banned.

By the way:

Noted.
Rebel I've followed you every where to try an get an answer to my question and you keep avoiding me,stop and answer..

Also give me your prediction on Southern Miss this year and wins over what teams?
How in the hell do I know? You, and people like you, are the only ones stating, "I predict USM will go undefeated and be in the NC". :rolleyes:

Besides, I'm not wasting my time on USM fans anymore. I was a strong supporter of USM and the return of the rivalry. I have many friends that graduated from USM. I have partied at Roper's, Don and Ellie's, and Senior Frog.

ALL that ******'s changed now. If I can't get respect SHOWING respect for USM, then I damn sure won't continue with that respect. You guys have the "little man syndrome".

- hbriteup - 07-07-2005 02:51 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
hbriteup Wrote:

You are banned.

By the way:

Noted.

How in the hell do I know? You, and people like you, are the only ones stating, "I predict USM will go undefeated and be in the NC". :rolleyes:

Besides, I'm not wasting my time on USM fans anymore. I was a strong supporter of USM and the return of the rivalry. I have many friends that graduated from USM. I have partied at Roper's, Don and Ellie's, and Senior Frog.

ALL that ******'s changed now. If I can't get respect SHOWING respect for USM, then I damn sure won't continue with that respect. You guys have the "little man syndrome".
Well I guess you aren'y going to answer my qouestion for the 4th time now.

I would not want to predict ole miss season either 3-8,lol,lol,lol,lol,llo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 03:40 PM

I seriously doubt we will go 3-8. USM will slide. Cutcliffe screwed up picking and choosing which QB to put in. That will not happen next year.

- hbriteup - 07-07-2005 04:26 PM

RebelKev Wrote:I seriously doubt we will go 3-8. USM will slide. Cutcliffe screwed up picking and choosing which QB to put in. That will not happen next year.
I aint talking about next year I'm, talking about this year.USM will slide?Yeah slide into the C-USA title again. I don'y know how you will not go 3-8.Coach O is the worst thing ole piss could have done. He has offered about 200-300 kids schlorships this year. He can only give out 25 , so there will be alot of kids who want to go to ole piss and then he will have to revoke their offer and thats not going to give ole piss a very good rep. Very sad indeed that he has to offer just about ever prospect just to get a view commits....
:D

- GDawgs88 - 07-07-2005 05:14 PM

Ole Miss will go 6-5 or possibly even 7-4 if they win at Memphis and Vandy to open the season, both winnable games.

USM probably will go 9-2 or 10-1.

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 05:39 PM

hbriteup Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:I seriously doubt we will go 3-8. USM will slide. Cutcliffe screwed up picking and choosing which QB to put in. That will not happen next year.
I aint talking about next year I'm, talking about this year.USM will slide?Yeah slide into the C-USA title again. I don'y know how you will not go 3-8.Coach O is the worst thing ole piss could have done. He has offered about 200-300 kids schlorships this year. He can only give out 25 , so there will be alot of kids who want to go to ole piss and then he will have to revoke their offer and thats not going to give ole piss a very good rep. Very sad indeed that he has to offer just about ever prospect just to get a view commits....
:D
Top NCAA recruiter----2 years in a row.

Defensive Coach on 2 separate national championship teams, Miami and USC.

Yeah, what a poor choice. Bower would have been a MUCH better choice. {EXTREME!!!! Sarcasm}.

- GDawgs88 - 07-07-2005 06:02 PM

I agree with Kev - Orgeron was one heck of a haul. It's hard to say if he can get them to Auburn and LSU's level, but he'll at least have Ole Miss competeting for the SEC West crown every few years.

I still feel Cutcliff a got a raw deal, though. How can you fire a guy how won 10 games the year before and only lost to the national champs that same year because his all-world kicker choaked?

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 06:04 PM

GDawgs88 Wrote:I agree with Kev - Orgeron was one heck of a haul. It's hard to say if he can get them to Auburn and LSU's level, but he'll at least have Ole Miss competeting for the SEC West crown every few years.

I still feel Cutcliff a got a raw deal, though. How can you fire a guy how won 10 games the year before and only lost to the national champs that same year because his all-world kicker choaked?
Gotta disagree. His uncertainty on the QB level led me to believe that Eli was all he had and Eli was calling more shots than people believed. Spurlock sucks. He may be a good RB or WR, but his QB days should be over. Ole Miss fans knew this after a few games. Flatt is a good QB, but only as a backup to the younger Lane. It puzzles the hell out of me how he was so successful at UT.

I know you guys are going to be sweating as well. I see a lot of Shockley in Spurlock. Hopefully Richt will watch last years Ole Miss videos and see what NOT to do with QB's.

- hbriteup - 07-07-2005 09:21 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
GDawgs88 Wrote:I agree with Kev - Orgeron was one heck of a haul. It's hard to say if he can get them to Auburn and LSU's level, but he'll at least have Ole Miss competeting for the SEC West crown every few years.

Gotta disagree. His uncertainty on the QB level led me to believe that Eli was all he had and Eli was calling more shots than people believed. Spurlock sucks. He may be a good RB or WR, but his QB days should be over. Ole Miss fans knew this after a few games. Flatt is a good QB, but only as a backup to the younger Lane. It puzzles the hell out of me how he was so successful at UT.

I know you guys are going to be sweating as well. I see a lot of Shockley in Spurlock. Hopefully Richt will watch last years Ole Miss videos and see what NOT to do with QB's.
Dude , do you really thin it was him that was the best recruiter for those teams? It was the teams and the draw to actually play for a National Champioship that got the recruits at those schools. Hell I could go out and recruit for the schools a nd get some Blue chippers,get real reb. He was not even a coordinator, he was just a D-LINE coach with some of the best talent around.He has no headcoaching Exp. and will do ole piss alot of harm before it's all said and done.....

Ole miss will lose to Memphis,Wyoming,Tenn.,Bama,Auburn,Ark.,LSU, and probably KTY, or Miss State this year.....so the way I see it it's at best 4-7,sorry reb...

[Image: nupilkington9sv.jpg]

[Image: 22qx.jpg]

[Image: 014dq.jpg]

[Image: usmneb8hk.jpg]

[Image: stadiumdd3008ce.jpg]

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 09:35 PM

Mark Richt had NO experience as a HC either. ......but I guess you think you could have beaten UGA in his first year as well. Face it, USM would NOT have the winning record it does now if it was playing in a "tough" conference. Your argument has now been debunked. If you want, I'll give you more HC's with no HC experience that had winning records.

Oh, and that title was given by the NCAA.....but as usual, you C-USA fans think you know everything.

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 09:39 PM

....and this is not against you, but your signature pics are too long. You need to pick a few and get rid of the rest.

Again, not against you, it's a policy of NCAABBS.....and Rebel fans have also had to delete some of theirs. Think about it, people don't want to see the same pics over and over. No, not even if it was Eli......and I know you were going to say that.

- Rebel - 07-07-2005 09:40 PM

My suggestion is to not put a space between every two pics. This allows for 2 pics on the same row. That wouldn't be too long, Imo.

- GDawgs88 - 07-07-2005 09:51 PM

RebelKev Wrote:I know you guys are going to be sweating as well. I see a lot of Shockley in Spurlock. Hopefully Richt will watch last years Ole Miss videos and see what NOT to do with QB's.
Shockley is way better than Spurlock. Shockley has all the tools, and is the smartest player on the team. Don't think because D.J. never beat out David Greene it means he's not a good QB. Greene was a legend. I think D.J. wil surprise a lot of people. Remember, this was supposed to be the guy Richt built the program around. He still could be.