CSNbbs
Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times (/thread-575060.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Max Power - 06-21-2012 09:37 AM

Both Hannity and Cavuto use the same doctored clip of Lawrence O'Donnell talking about Ann Romney's MS and dressage (cutting off the portion where he asks why Romney is claiming a deduction for it on his tax return, which was the whole point as I can attest because it led me to start a thread on the subject on here); meanwhile Hannity doctors a clip of Obama talking about not using executive orders by cutting him off before he adds caveats.

O'Donnell and Jon Stewart take them down pretty hard.

I'd say the last journalist at Fox should turn off the lights but who am I kidding, there were never any journalists at Fox.

I don't know how to embed non-Youtube videos very well but here are the links--

http://video.app.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=e07aefa9-10b6-4dab-be38-0e2d77340299&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:

http://video.app.msn.com/watch/video/rewriting-sean-hannitys-lie/6x0jtfq

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - MileHighBronco - 06-21-2012 02:13 PM

MSNBC seems to have a credibility problem and this lady isn't helping them.

Here is a 39 year old who apparently works for PMSNBC claiming that her Grandmother was a slave. Must be that facts and new math are not her strong suits. Watch the video at the link.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/06/20/nbc-msnbc-hack-melissa-harris-perry-who-is-39-years-old-claims-her-grandmother-was-a-lifelong-slave-says-god-is-pretty-pitiful-video/?utm_source=FAM_Blog&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell%21+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29

We're supposed to take this network seriously?

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-21-2012 02:19 PM

Sure, Richmond, Va. had slavery. Know what else they had? The highest number of free blacks anywhere in the nation at the time, or it least in slave-holding states. Kinda goes against the liberal notion that all blacks in the South were slaves, doesn't it?

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Native Georgian - 06-21-2012 02:24 PM

(06-21-2012 02:13 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  a 39 year old who apparently works for PMSNBC claiming that her Grandmother was a slave.
Didn't see the video and I have no idea what that lady's story is, but it's not totally impossible for someone to have been born in 1972/1973 to a very old father (say, born around 1900-05) whose mother was born a slave in America from circa 1860-65. Extremely unlikely but not impossible...

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - UM2001GRAD - 06-21-2012 02:28 PM

I don't care for MSNBC because I don't like news with a highly partisan slant. That being said, the slant at MSNBC doesn't come remotely close to matching that at Fox News. Fox was conceived as a GOP mouthpiece, and that's exactly what it is. Heck, they even run talking points straight from the RNC as news from time to time. I don't mean they reiterate GOP talking points; I mean they take the talking points memo (spelling mistakes and all) and run it on air as their own content.

Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-21-2012 02:29 PM

HIGHLY unlikely.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Native Georgian - 06-21-2012 02:30 PM

Two grandsons of President Tyler (born 1790) are still alive.

Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-21-2012 02:32 PM

Again, highly unlikely and they're in their 80's.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Native Georgian - 06-21-2012 02:33 PM

Agreed

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Max Power - 06-21-2012 02:49 PM

MSNBC has bias but nowhere near Fox's. The best morning time slot is given to Joe Scarborough, a small government conservative. Dylan Ratigan is a conservative libertarian and hosts at 4 (although he's announced he's leaving, another conservative is among the 3 rotating anchors set to take his place). Tucker Carlson used to have his own show. And although Chris Matthews is a liberal, his fill-in is Michael Smerconish, a conservative radio host. You'd never see Fox give a liberal his own show or even fill in for Bill-O in a million years.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou - 06-21-2012 02:51 PM

(06-21-2012 02:49 PM)Max Power Wrote:  MSNBC has bias but nowhere near Fox's. The best morning time slot is given to Joe Scarborough, a small government conservative. Dylan Ratigan is a conservative libertarian and hosts at 4 (although he's announced he's leaving, another conservative is among the 3 rotating anchors set to take his place). Tucker Carlson used to have his own show. And although Chris Matthews is a liberal, his fill-in is Michael Smerconish, a conservative radio host. You'd never see Fox give a liberal his own show or even fill in for Bill-O in a million years.

You're a complete phucking idiot if you think that MSNBC isn't at least as biased as Fox...and yes, I readily admit that Fox is biased.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-21-2012 02:55 PM

(06-21-2012 02:51 PM)ImMoreAwesomeThanYou Wrote:  
(06-21-2012 02:49 PM)Max Power Wrote:  MSNBC has bias but nowhere near Fox's. The best morning time slot is given to Joe Scarborough, a small government conservative. Dylan Ratigan is a conservative libertarian and hosts at 4 (although he's announced he's leaving, another conservative is among the 3 rotating anchors set to take his place). Tucker Carlson used to have his own show. And although Chris Matthews is a liberal, his fill-in is Michael Smerconish, a conservative radio host. You'd never see Fox give a liberal his own show or even fill in for Bill-O in a million years.

You're a complete phucking idiot if you think that MSNBC isn't at least as biased as Fox...and yes, I readily admit that Fox is biased.

Fox is no where NEAR as biased as MSNBC, and no, I'm not talking about the opinion shows. Even those are somewhat fair because they allow opposing points of view. What conservatives are on MSNBC? ...and no, don't bring up that joke Scarborough. He panders to his leftist handlers. They aren't required to do that on Fox for fear of being fired. Fox promotes them. See Juan Williams, that annoying idiot Bob Beckel, and countless other fruitbats on Fox.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - MileHighBronco - 06-21-2012 03:04 PM

Shepard Smith has a show on Fox and he's no conservative. Same for Greta whats-her-name.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-21-2012 03:05 PM

ProTip: I hate Faux just as much as NBC. NBC, btw, who is only JUST NOW reporting on the Fast & Furious scandal. Even The Daily Show has given more honest coverage than NBC of it.

So what is your excuse, oh lover of MSNBC/NBC?

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-21-2012 03:06 PM

(06-21-2012 03:04 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Shepard Smith has a show on Fox and he's no conservative.

Neither is Greta Van Susteran.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Paul M - 06-21-2012 11:26 PM

Juan has filled in for Bill.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Paul M - 06-21-2012 11:27 PM

[Image: mr500_120621.jpg]

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Max Power - 06-22-2012 10:22 AM

It just kills me how cons are all up in arms about the Zimmerman edit (which got an NBC producer fired) and this, all the while this has been Fox's standard operating procedure. Watch the video clip I posted-- they did it THREE TIMES on the same day as Mitchell's edit (which was wrong too).

How do you figure Shepard Smith and Greta van Sustren are liberals? I've seen their shows and they sure as hell don't strike me as liberal. Though maybe that's because Smith doesn't really give his opinions but is more of a talking head.

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - RobertN - 06-22-2012 10:45 AM

(06-22-2012 10:22 AM)Max Power Wrote:  It just kills me how cons are all up in arms about the Zimmerman edit (which got an NBC producer fired) and this, all the while this has been Fox's standard operating procedure. Watch the video clip I posted-- they did it THREE TIMES on the same day as Mitchell's edit (which was wrong too).

How do you figure Shepard Smith and Greta van Sustren are liberals? I've seen their shows and they sure as hell don't strike me as liberal. Though maybe that's because Smith doesn't really give his opinions but is more of a talking head.
Because they are left of them(of course, that means about 85% of Americans are to left of them with the other 15% veing tea baggers like them).

RE: Cons bash NBC for doctoring clip, meanwhile the same day Fox News does it THREE times - Rebel - 06-22-2012 10:57 AM

(06-22-2012 10:45 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(06-22-2012 10:22 AM)Max Power Wrote:  It just kills me how cons are all up in arms about the Zimmerman edit (which got an NBC producer fired) and this, all the while this has been Fox's standard operating procedure. Watch the video clip I posted-- they did it THREE TIMES on the same day as Mitchell's edit (which was wrong too).

Because they are left of them(of course, that means about 85% of Americans are to left of them with the other 15% veing tea baggers like them).

Hey *******, 40% of Americans identify themselves as conservative. 38% identify themselves as moderate. Only 19% identify themselves as liberal, which you are.