CSNbbs
Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: Bronco Hockey (/forum-491.html)
+------ Thread: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? (/thread-562837.html)

Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - SilentStryk09 - 03-23-2012 10:11 AM

http://www.uscho.com/ccha-blog/2012/03/23/paulas-picks-ncaa-tournament-march-23-2012/

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - Hock-E New-B - 03-23-2012 10:40 AM

Cool to see that, but if she's correct she'll likely be just as insufferable as she is when she's slagging the Broncos.

Hint, Paula: if so few readers care about what you have to say, THERE MAY BE A REASON FOR IT.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - Brown and Gold - 03-23-2012 01:02 PM

Wait, what? Are pigs flying and is hell frozen over?

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - MileHighBronco - 03-23-2012 01:47 PM

I must have woken up today in bizarro-ville. Some kind of parallel universe.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - DesertBronco - 03-23-2012 01:49 PM

She is trying reverse logic, she's picked against us all year and it hasn't worked out so well.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - MileHighBronco - 03-23-2012 01:54 PM

Us hockey fans being the superstitious lot we are, now I'm nervous. Wasn't before but I didn't expect her to reverse the mojo. It was all working so well with her picking against us.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - DesertBronco - 03-23-2012 01:58 PM

It's freakin me out.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - bronconick - 03-23-2012 02:09 PM

Aw hell. I'll be back. Got to put money on the Sioux.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - stdatwmu - 03-23-2012 03:07 PM

[Image: suprised-msn-emoticon-04.gif]

^ Pretty much covers my reaction.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - stdatwmu - 03-24-2012 03:42 PM

So we're all blaming Paula for what happened today... right? 01-lauramac2

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - Bronco1974 - 03-24-2012 03:53 PM

Clearly she is at fault here.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - MileHighBronco - 03-24-2012 03:57 PM

I blame the North Dakota [Redacted] for our loss.

For whatever reason, for about half the game, we were out of sorts and not playing our game. Don't know if it was nerves, over-excitement or just adjusting to the [Redacted] game, size and speed.

At least we weren't Miami, which looked kind of like they didn't really want to be there yesterday (until that 3rd period). Our many turnovers in our own zone today were not typical of the play this season.

For all the fun we have bashing Paula's cluelessness and UM love, her opinions have as much weight as mine (none). But I love that UM and MSU took it in the shorts in the first round, too.

RE: Wait a minute... did that really just happen? - stdatwmu - 03-24-2012 04:05 PM

(03-24-2012 03:57 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I blame the North Dakota [Redacted] for our loss.

For whatever reason, for about half the game, we were out of sorts and not playing our game. Don't know if it was nerves, over-excitement or just adjusting to the [Redacted] game, size and speed.

At least we weren't Miami, which looked kind of like they didn't really want to be there yesterday (until that 3rd period). Our many turnovers in our own zone today were not typical of the play this season.

For all the fun we have bashing Paula's cluelessness and UM love, her opinions have as much weight as mine (none). But I love that UM and MSU took it in the shorts in the first round, too.

I agree with you - we just weren't ourselves today. On a serious note, this team wasn't able to play up to their usual standards and I certainly attribute some of it to ND's great play.

That said, it is fun to rag on Paula!