CSNbbs
Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois Archives (/forum-792.html)
+----- Thread: Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! (/thread-559418.html)

Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - High On NIU Hoops - 03-07-2012 12:12 PM

Best wishes for both the men's and women's teams in Cleveland. It is nice to be one of the schools with both programs advancing there.
GOOD LUCK HUSKIES!

RE: Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - klake87 - 03-07-2012 12:19 PM

Had my radio on this morning. Les Grobstein was discussing that Illinois might get shut out of the tournament again. He mentioned that Northwestern might get an at large bid. I texted that NIU was still in MAC championship hunt. He mentioned it and spit out multiple facts about NIU. Had to chuckle.

RE: Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - Dog Fan - 03-07-2012 12:33 PM

(03-07-2012 12:19 PM)klake87 Wrote:  Had my radio on this morning. Les Grobstein was discussing that Illinois might get shut out of the tournament again. He mentioned that Northwestern might get an at large bid. I texted that NIU was still in MAC championship hunt. He mentioned it and spit out multiple facts about NIU. Had to chuckle.

Our game on Monday and upcoming game today have received unusually large attention on WBBM Newsradio sports segments. Before the one win on Monday, we were barely mentioned - if at all.

RE: Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - chihuskie - 03-07-2012 12:47 PM

(03-07-2012 12:19 PM)klake87 Wrote:  Had my radio on this morning. Les Grobstein was discussing that Illinois might get shut out of the tournament again. He mentioned that Northwestern might get an at large bid. I texted that NIU was still in MAC championship hunt. He mentioned it and spit out multiple facts about NIU. Had to chuckle.

Les is a good guy. He's amazing. I talked to him at the field house one day.

RE: Men and Women both in Cleveland. Best of Luck! - MaddDawgz02 - 03-08-2012 12:08 AM

Les is one of a kind, his type only come around once a lifetime.