CSNbbs
Ted Crass - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Ted Crass (/thread-555841.html)

Ted Crass - Karl B - 02-17-2012 11:02 AM

When Ted got in the game it reminded me of the old days of the Johnson Twins. When he let the 3 go I jumped out of my seat because from my angle it looked dead on. Unfortunately it rimmed out. Ted had a smile ear to ear from about 10 minute mark all tghe way til the end of the game. It was great to see a young man that proud to put on a trojan uniform and get in a game. Kudo's to Ted for his hard work and to Steve and the staff for getting him in the game.

RE: Ted Crass - PTJR - 02-17-2012 07:16 PM

(02-17-2012 11:02 AM)Karl B Wrote:  When Ted got in the game it reminded me of the old days of the Johnson Twins. When he let the 3 go I jumped out of my seat because from my angle it looked dead on. Unfortunately it rimmed out. Ted had a smile ear to ear from about 10 minute mark all tghe way til the end of the game. It was great to see a young man that proud to put on a trojan uniform and get in a game. Kudo's to Ted for his hard work and to Steve and the staff for getting him in the game.

It's great that Ted got in the game last night and got to put one up. I really hope that there are more opportunities for him like last night.

RE: Ted Crass - outsideualr - 02-18-2012 11:44 AM

Is Ted related to the Crass who is head of the War Memorial Stadium board?