CSNbbs
Naperville and NCC DANGEROUS!!!one11one1!!! NOT SAFE!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois Archives (/forum-792.html)
+----- Thread: Naperville and NCC DANGEROUS!!!one11one1!!! NOT SAFE!!! (/thread-552925.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Naperville and NCC DANGEROUS!!!one11one1!!! NOT SAFE!!! - cartershaw - 02-08-2012 11:21 PM

I heard from a friend who was there.. Apparently whoever Wild was with(describe to me as an idiot with a mohawk and tatoos) made fun of Osaka for the glass he was drinking out of(as if Osaka had a choice what glass they poured his drink in) and the real intended target was Wild's friend..

Still stupid and senseless.

Moral..Don't make fun of people, because some crazies carry weapons.

RE: Naperville and NCC DANGEROUS!!!one11one1!!! NOT SAFE!!! - klake87 - 02-09-2012 06:07 AM

(02-08-2012 11:21 PM)cartershaw Wrote:  I heard from a friend who was there.. Apparently whoever Wild was with(describe to me as an idiot with a mohawk and tatoos) made fun of Osaka for the glass he was drinking out of(as if Osaka had a choice what glass they poured his drink in) and the real intended target was Wild's friend..

Still stupid and senseless.

Moral..Don't make fun of people, because some crazies carry weapons.

Yep, u never know.

RE: Naperville and NCC DANGEROUS!!!one11one1!!! NOT SAFE!!! - NIU77 - 02-09-2012 10:20 AM

The story is the idiot was making fun of Olaska for drinking beer out of a wine glass.